TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For those of you an Mustang6 website

svttim

I signed up for the complimentary membership, but didnt get a welcome kit. It doesnt really matter, I signed up for the paid membership anywho.

After some mistreatment for ford on some warranty issues ( long story including 2.5 months without the car and damage being done to my car by someone while it was in ford roadside's/dealer's/ford's possession that no one would take responsibility for) , I had kind of lost my vigor for my gt350,

but oddly enough, visited the shelby museum and did the tour a few weeks ago, which oddly re-invigorated my desire to keep prepping the car as a track toy for next season.

so yeah.. hello from New Orleans. warranty be damned, I'm going to go racing in my gt350 next year.

- Dave

I signed up for the complimentary membership, but didnt get a welcome kit. It doesnt really matter, I signed up for the paid membership anywho.

After some mistreatment for ford on some warranty issues ( long story including 2.5 months without the car and damage being done to my car by someone while it was in ford roadside's/dealer's/ford's possession that no one would take responsibility for) , I had kind of lost my vigor for my gt350,

but oddly enough, visited the shelby museum and did the tour a few weeks ago, which oddly re-invigorated my desire to keep prepping the car as a track toy for next season.

so yeah.. hello from New Orleans. warranty be damned, I'm going to go racing in my gt350 next year.

- Dave

Dave, thanks for hanging in there. I apologize that you did not see your 6 month package. I think you will find your in a very good group and we hope to see you at some of our events. If you nee anything concerning tracking, I have a little :) experience with it

Apparently they consider a free membership to Team Shelby to be advertising. I have had several of their members tell me they did not get their package. Since we are not allowed to ask anymore, if you hear of anyone, please let us know

I never got a package... What package? I registered for the free membership this summer and never received anything.