TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cuban Chrome

Wasn't bad, although I was lost when the oldman with the two sons needs to replace the bearings in the steering box but didn't have bearings and sent his boys out looking for it. The boys return with a ujoint which the oldman promptly installs in a driveshaft. The next scene they cut to the three reinstalling the steering column.

Edited by EL SHELBY

Wasn't bad, although I was lost when the oldman with the two sons needs to replace the bearings in the steering box but didn't have bearings and sent his boys out looking for it. The boys return with a ujoint which the old may promptly installs in a driveshaft. The next scene they cut to the three reinstalling the steering column.

Yeah, bad Editing.

What's it about Tes?

It was about how they keep those old Cars going since they were not allowed to import any Parts from the US. I hope it is a Weekly Show. There are not to many Reality Car Shows that don't have someone being an Idiot / Over Bearing. I tried to get into the new Show called Lupea & Pitbull but Lupae made it way to irritating to watch.

It was about how they keep those old Cars going since they were not allowed to import any Parts from the US. I hope it is a Weekly Show. There are not to many Reality Car Shows that don't have someone being an Idiot / Over Bearing. I tried to get into the new Show called Lupea & Pitbull but Lupae made it way to irritating to watch.

Gotcha....I was in Cuba and saw how they fix their old cars with near nothing it's amazing...going to Cuba is like going back in time.

Gotcha....I was in Cuba and saw how they fix their old cars with near nothing it's amazing...going to Cuba is like going back in time.

With the US talking about visiting, Fl is gearing up for visitation. Carnival Cruise line is already advertising cruises there next year.

One of our local news stations did a story there last week. Looked like the 60's with all the old cars driving around....

I had told my daughter that Cuba may make it into the 21st century yet.... :hysterical:

With the US talking about visiting, Fl is gearing up for visitation. Carnival Cruise line is already advertising cruises there next year.

One of our local news stations did a story there last week. Looked like the 60's with all the old cars driving around....

I had told my daughter that Cuba may make it into the 21st century yet.... :hysterical:

Cool I like the idea for cruises to go there...Oh I swear if you ever get the chance to go there you'll see what I mean going into Havana is like a step back in time

also visited Al Capon's former mansion...the Dupont's former mansion even seen the spot where the missals were set up that near started WW3...the people are super friendly

unlike some of the places I've been down South......Oh and watch for the pink elephants...true story!!......you'll see what I mean if and when you go..... :hysterical:

Won't be long, and the streets will be full of GT500's now.......

They have Obummer to thank for that.

OH, like they can AFFORD a GT 500. From what they said on the Show, most earn about $20.00 a week. Very Sad. :cry: