TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kona Gold 50Th Anniversary Super Snake

I don't have a chance of keeping up with the great things that Amigo does with his 2012 Widebody Super Snake. I did have my stripes painted to my original choice of Shelby 50th Anniversary Gold this summer. No, I wasn't in the Navy (although I did serve in the U.S. military).

CSM_0120321_KonaGold_4.jpg

Gunfighter_20140822_17.jpg

Gunfighter_20140822_75_blue.jpg

kona_gold_driver.jpg

kona_gold_hood.jpg

kona_gold_passenger.jpg

KonaGold_2.jpg

KonaGold_7.jpg

I don't have a chance of keeping up with the great things that Amigo does with his 2012 Widebody Super Snake. I did have my stripes painted to my original choice of Shelby 50th Anniversary Gold this summer. No, I wasn't in the Navy (although I did serve in the U.S. military).

It looks great! Are you loving it?

Thanks everyone! Yes, I like it...fits the Super Snake look but so far one of a kind. I also have a set of the 50th Anniversary Alcoa wheels, they really light up the wheel wells. A bit of a Rolex Submariner look.

shelby_gold__20140607_027alcoa.jpg

shelby_gold__20140607_032alcoa.jpg

shelby_gold__20140607_alcoa.jpg

• 3 months later...

Thanks everyone! Yes, I like it...fits the Super Snake look but so far one of a kind. I also have a set of the 50th Anniversary Alcoa wheels, they really light up the wheel wells. A bit of a Rolex Submariner look.

I think that your car looks awesome,I love they way people make their cars their own.

That's what makes us all so different!

• 1 month later...

+1 .... I like the black / gold combo more but I am biased, the paint pops with the rims.

Yeah the black/gold hertz combo looks really good on any year shelby, even the gold on the performance white looks pretty good. I think Kona blue looks better without the gold stripe.

Archived