TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics from Museum Delivery of Wide Body Super Snake

Well tried to quote you in my reply but seems not to be working lol, anyway you must be a ways up there then, maybe as far as Hurly or such, beautiful area up that way. But a ways away, I will be up by Rhinelander next week hopefully, but not with the Shelby.

Thanks again folks, its finally starting to feel like summer arouind here. Time to get her home....lol.

MJN - Im about 30 miles west of Hurley. You nailed it on the head, and that's why I live here. Beautiful country!

Batman eh? lol Thats awesome!

Beautiful!! Love the Wide Body in Triple Black!! Enjoy her! Oh, & what rear tires are next? LOL!! I'd recommend layers of FireGlaze Polish topped with Zaino Spray Detailer.

• 3 weeks later...

I should check the forum more often... Congrats on both the car and the wedding, Jim! The car looks amazing! I'm definitely sold on the widebody now...

Hope we get to see you (and your wife this time) at the bash next year!

i wasnt a big fan of the widebody till i saw yours.. OMG ,unbelievable, cant stop looking at the pics,hope you will post some more when you do some trips. I sure wouldnt want to see this beast coming at me in my rearview mirror.. congratulations!!

Thanks again guys....I actually got the car this morning from vegas. Of course it had rained an hour prior, but I did get her in the boss's garage since mine is still under construction! lol The Boss, actually company CEO and fifth generation namesake, has a black vert 40th. And I come crash is garage with this beast!lol

More pics when I get her home!

very awesome....will see you at the cruise for a cause in the dell for sure will be there all three days :happy feet: I am thirty miles west of Wausau if you ever come for a trip over here give a holla there is lots of nice shelbys in the area here!

• 6 months later...

Hello thejmasterslim. I got my wide body Snake picked up in January. I was just wondering what if any splash guards you might be running on the back?? With the extension of the back where you would put the splash guard it is not square to the wheel anymore. Just checking to see how you might of adapted it??

Thanks

Hello thejmasterslim. I got my wide body Snake picked up in January. I was just wondering what if any splash guards you might be running on the back?? With the extension of the back where you would put the splash guard it is not square to the wheel anymore. Just checking to see how you might of adapted it??

Thanks

Hi there,

I have not added any splash guards, and it has wreaked havok on the paint. Been waiting for a full widebody 3M kit.....

Speaking of......If you read this Jer, I still want one!! lol

If you find anyhting that works well, feel free to share!

Best regards,

Jim

Hi there,

I have not added any splash guards, and it has wreaked havok on the paint. Been waiting for a full widebody 3M kit.....

Speaking of......If you read this Jer, I still want one!! lol

If you find anyhting that works well, feel free to share!

Best regards,

Jim

Hey Jim,

Find a Llumar or 3M Paint Protection Film dealer. Make sure that they have a plotter.

From there they should be able to layout custom patterns for you for the wide body.

It does require some effort on there part and a little work on the computer, but it is doable.

Beautiful car !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Jim,

Find a Llumar or 3M Paint Protection Film dealer. Make sure that they have a plotter.

From there they should be able to layout custom patterns for you for the wide body.

It does require some effort on there part and a little work on the computer, but it is doable.

Beautiful car !!

I took your advice and called the 3m dealer in Minneapolis. Trying to setup a visit on our way out for the Bash, but if it doesn't work out, I will use painters tape on the front end of the car for the trip. Very reasonable to do parts of the car.

Thanks again Jim!

Thanks for your reply Jim. For your information SA did the full 3m clear coat on mine there the end of December.

Thanks

Steve

Very cool, I wonder when they started doing that......did they do the flares and all?

thanks,

Jim

Hey Jim,I saw the pictures of your car a while ago,and thought what a wicked car it looks!!! Without a doubt it has a real mean,muscle car look to it! Maybe the next vehicle for a re-make of the movie.....The Car!!!!

We will see you in a few weeks at the Bash!!

Archived