TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics from Museum Delivery of Wide Body Super Snake

Wow! Sweet. But you are sending it in the wrong direction. It needs a top down cruise to California for the SAAC-38 convention July 4-5-6 with some runs, if not parade laps, on the California Speedway. Then a trip out to the coast for a photo moment with surf board on top. Then you can take it back to Wisconsin for a rest. Or at least until it can squeeze in down the road for the Woodward Cruise. B)

Thanks again folks, if only I didnt have the lil ole Jobby Job, I would love to attend more events this summer. Unfortunately I burned up all the vacation already so my trips will be limited to 3 day weekends at best. The big one I have on the calender thus far is the cruise for a cause in the Dells this fall....I wanted to do the dream cruise as well, but that weekend doesnt fit into the schedule either.

The Shelby Northwoods would be cool, but she wont be here yet!! lol ahhhhhhh

Yup, it's a nasty looking car, even better in person. Jer

beauty car

My OCD; who put there finger prints on your stripes pic 6 in the first post? Mind you with the smiles on your faces you did not even notice. Probably in shock; I know I was with my first Shelby.

Black is a great colour for the 5 minutes after it is detailed. ENJOY!!

It does look great. I'm partial to black cars myself. Like someone else mentioned my OCD kicked in when I saw the fingerprints on the strip on the hood as well. :)

I get through Wisconsin/Minnesota on my way to the family farm a couple times a year. Maybe if the weather is nice outside you can give me a ride in the beast! I'd say we could go cruising, but I'm always driving my F250 on this trip because it usually involves hunting or hauling something from the farm.

MJN- I'm 5 blocks from Lake Superior...all the way up in the center of the state!

Anytime anyone is passing through on US2, look me up!

Thanks again for the kind words...and yes I noticed the prints! Lol what's the best detail spray to use on vinal and painted surfaces?

Archived