TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP's Summer Sale Has Begun!

Jer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the wife is going to hate me. I went ahead pulled the trigger on a set of the Silver. Really wanted Yellow, but it was never an option on line. Jer, you would be my bestest friend :wub: if you can turn the silver into yellow! Either way, I'll be a happy man.

At those prices, I wouldn't expect these to last long. Gotta pull the trigger right away.

Pulling the trigger right away is a fact. I tried the rear extremes, black with red within 10 minutes of the original post and they were out of stock.

If you see it is available and want it, don't wait.

Overhang on the extremes won't work on my car. Really was hoping the Wilwood's would go on sale, but I guess that is a pipe dream. Was also looking for an aluminum 1 piece drive shaft for my 09 GT500 and that seems to have disappeared off the site entirely.

Signed,

S.O.L.

Tried to order Baer rear brakes and the only colors available are orange and yellow. That probably won't look so hot with red on the front??? Oh well.....any chance that more are available in red put me on the list.

Thanks

Ken, have you thought about getting them powder coated in the color you want? I remember an earlier post by Brian Pancoast, who makes the show stands, and he changed the color of the caliper. Yea, I know it's an additional cost, but the sale price sure makes it worth it. Just a thought.

BTW, I picked up a couple new SGT grille & housing assemblies. I told Laura it's like buy one, get one free...lol I will be setting the extra one aside for later just in case.

Dan

Hell, I'm finally able to buy a few sets of SGT floormats and not worry about damaging them. My originals are still in plastic on a shelf in my garage, now I can stop worrying and just get a PILE of 'em, CHEAP!

Jer

+1 for aluminum driveshaft and Wilwood sadness. :)

Aren't these what you're thinking of? http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/pm-fslash-c-6061.htm?1=1&CartID=0

Don't know why, that ONE page has a glitch going on, we're working on it. It did the same thing to me, so I logged OUT of the store, shut down my browser, then restarted it and logged back in, and the floor mats went right into the cart with no issues. Give that a try. Sorry for the hassle... Jer

Don't know why, that ONE page has a glitch going on, we're working on it. It did the same thing to me, so I logged OUT of the store, shut down my browser, then restarted it and logged back in, and the floor mats went right into the cart with no issues. Give that a try. Sorry for the hassle... Jer

Still did not work. Even tried a different browser...

Someone just doesn't want to give up those mats!!

LOL... well, you CAN call in your order, in the meantime - (702) 405-3500 - just to prove I'm not hoarding them for myself! Jer

That would be the one. Are they on sale? :)

Not currently, no. Jer

Plenty for everyone, no worries. Jer

I called my SGT black mat order in early this morning as I too was getting kicked out of the online ordering.

Tim told me they have to verify you own a car which is why they don't (or didn't this morning) show in the checkout cart.

Great to have an extra 'factory' pair at a super price!

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR SHELBY EXTREME BRAKE CUSTOMERS! Our AWESOME friends at Baer have announced that they will RE-powdercoat Shelby Extreme calipers for $375+ shipping. So we may not have the color you want, but that's STILL a great deal! Contact for this program is Rick Pojman and he can be reached at 602-233-1411 ext 7020, or email RickP@Baer.com. Most colors are available, and this includes complete disassembly, refinishing, logos repainted, and reassembly. NICE!

That's a great deal when considering that its the original manufacture doing this. There is a level of comfort knowing that the folks doing the teardown and rebuild know what they are doing. Whish I had room to do this. I feel fortunate to swing the sale price. Maybe Baer will offer this service in the future.

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR SHELBY EXTREME BRAKE CUSTOMERS! Our AWESOME friends at Baer have announced that they will RE-powdercoat Shelby Extreme calipers for $375+ shipping. So we may not have the color you want, but that's STILL a great deal! Contact for this program is Rick Pojman and he can be reached at 602-233-1411 ext 7020, or email RickP@Baer.com. Most colors are available, and this includes complete disassembly, refinishing, logos repainted, and reassembly. NICE!

Right on! :rockon: Thanks Jer!

Ughhhhh.....now the rears are gone.......

Archived