TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP's Summer Sale Has Begun!

Jer

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jer,

So I read the notes regarding color match, but I really would like to just order rear brakes for my 2008 Super Snake. If my car was built in 2009 and has red with black lettering, are they likely to be a close match???

The Eibach's don't come up at all. I thought they were already gone!

I am considering getting different brakes for the GT500 and I really like the Wilwoods, but I wonder if each of the Baer's that are on sale are worthwhile. I don't track my car at all, so it would be merely for appearance in my case. I have a White car with Grabber Blue stripes with Alcoas and the stock rotors are just ugly behind these wheels. Can these Plus Pro's work for the GT500? I could swap the factory Brembos over to my GT-H to improve it as well then. The colors available for the extremes to get front and rear just wouldn't look good on the car.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z28-4261238.htm

Jer, I tried ordering the front and back brakes in red, but it said that they were out of stock on both. I would like to get them if you do actually have them.

Thanks,

Gary

Jer,

So I read the notes regarding color match, but I really would like to just order rear brakes for my 2008 Super Snake. If my car was built in 2009 and has red with black lettering, are they likely to be a close match???

Yes. I bought mine 2 years apart, they look perfect.

Jer

The Eibach's don't come up at all. I thought they were already gone!

http://www.shelbysto...z28-4261238.htm

My bad! Good to go now!!!!!!!!

Jer

Jer, I know, beggers cannot be choosers but any chance you have set of the front Extremes in Yellow at the sale price?

Call me tomorrow if you don't see the color you want automatically available.

Jer

Updated the brakes on all 4 corners. Was wondering what you were up to since the bash...

I have Shelby Extreme brakes on all four corners of my car. They are AWESOME. I started with just the fronts, and that was cool. Adding the rears was an AMAZING difference. Highly recommended!

Jer

Thanks, I also got the email. It says the Eibach Pro Coil-overs are on sale but I don't see them on the website.

Missing again on that memo list. Luckily others on our weekly Great Lakes Region call tonight shared. Still studying the offerings - too early to ask for a Christmas present.

These prices are good until items are out of stock. Baer Extremes are a VERY close fit on a KR wheel, not really recommended in case a pebble gets beween caliper and wheel. Any colors that say "Out Of Stock" are most likely out of stock, but email your color wishes to timh@shelbyamerican.com, he's keeping a "waiting list".

Tried to order Baer rear brakes and the only colors available are orange and yellow. That probably won't look so hot with red on the front??? Oh well.....any chance that more are available in red put me on the list.

Thanks

I thought about it for 5 minutes and pulled the trigger, they had black with red letters then. There should be a disclaimer - quantities are limited!

I thought about it for 5 minutes and pulled the trigger, they had black with red letters then. There should be a disclaimer - quantities are limited!

ditto......I saw they had the black with red letters and I pulled the trigger........thanks for the nudge Robert! :hysterical:

Call me tomorrow if you don't see the color you want automatically available.

Jer

Jer, tried giving you a call, sounds like you are tied up until later this afternoon. Spoke with Brian (I think that was his name), great guy, very helpful. He explained the option for the additional calipers in a preferred color, but the additional cost is more that I can swing at the moment. If anything changes in that regards please let me know. I hate to pass on this deal, just worried I wouldn’t be happy with colors available.

Unless; is the silver a true silver or is it a grey? They look grey in the photo.

Archived