TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am letting a few cool things go to help buy a Townhouse

Since they have NOT fixed the "CLASSIFIEDS" section yet, I am posting this here.

I have several items For Sale for the needed up front cash to get the Townhouse. These items are signed by Carroll Shelby. I will be adding stuff as I get closer to my Goal. My Signed items are from my 12 Year collection of about 70 pieces, everything from Car Parts, Die Cast Cars to Shirts, Hats, Posters & Magazines.

<01> 2011 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Iron, “SMI SPORTSTER” Prototype produced by my Company, "POST TITLE CUSTOMS" . It has just 12 Miles. Performance White with Vista Blue Stripes. Battery Cover signed by Carroll Shelby. Pick Up Or Buyer Gets it Shipped. I will Deliver for $1.25 a Mile for up to 200 Miles. Just $7,999.00 CASH

<02> Three NEW very, very, very RARE “TRIBUTE EDITION SHELBY” Tee Shirts. One is XL Red with Gold Logo, one is XL Dark Navy Blue with Gold Logo and one is SM Dark Navy Blue with Gold Logo. The Logo is the Carroll Shelby Portrait Quarter Panel Decal found on the “TRIBUTE EDITION SHELBY” Mustangs. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $250.00 each.

<03> 1958 MODERN MAN Magazine (Adult Magazine) Must be at least 18 to buy this one. It has a 6 Page Interview with Carroll Shelby. Signed on the Front Cover. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $400.00

<04> NEW 1965-66 Mustang Fastback / Coupe Black Sun Visor Signed by Carroll Shelby. Passenger Side. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $400.00 each.

<05> NEW 1967-1968 Mustang Fastback / Coupe Black Sun Visor Signed by Carroll Shelby. Rare Drivers Side. FREE USPS Shipping. Just $450.00

<06> Used 2005-2009 Mustang / Shelby COUPE Sunvisors Signed by Carroll Shelby. <01> Dark Charcoal Passenger Side. Signed with White Paint Pin. Bought from a Friend who traded his GT 500 on a new GT 500 <02> Gray Passenger Side, signed with a thin Black Paint Pin. Bought from a guy I know who totaled his SGT. Just $500.00 each.

Photos of most of these items (and others) can be seen at http://www.davidthaw...com/forsale.htm just scroll down to see the Cool Stuff For Sale. Prices of some of the items have been lowered for my Team Shelby Family. Sorry, none of these items come with a COA because these items were signed in person.

I will take Pay-Pal, Cash or Money Orders.

How many of the Harley's have been produced?

Also, what sort of documentation comes with it? Autograph authenticity, history and licensing of the SMI build, etc.

Thanks.

I started a Thread on here a while back about this Harley. I started a new Company called "POST TITLE CUSTOMS" to produce limited edition Harley Sportsters. I designed 10 different packages with the "SMI SPORTSTER" being the first. "SMI" stands for "Shelby Mustang Inspired". At this time, this is the only "SMI" produced. I have a lot going on and put "Post Title Customs" on hold until the First of the Year. The Cover was sent to CS to be signed and it did not come with a Certificate. I have had about 70 items signed by CS, many of them in Person and have yet to receive a Certificate and not sure what it takes to get one. More info on the Harley can be found at www.posttitlecustoms.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

did you get the townhome?

I need to sell a couple more items.......I keep losing the ones I want. I am looking at 3 different ones now and I hope that at least one of them will still be available when I get the Funds. Once I get that, every thing left will be put away.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, the stress begins.........I just signed a contract for a nice 2 Story Townhouse. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, the Driveway has parking for 4 Cars. It is a "Short Sale" so I now have to wait for the Bank to approve my offer, both realtors seem to think the Bank will approve it, then it will be about 45 to 60 days after that to complete the sell. I just hope the Inspection and the WDO reports don't hit me to hard. If I sell a couple more itmes, I should be all set and can keep the remaining items. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 4 weeks later...

UP DATE:

I just heard from my Sister (she's my Realtor). The Bank approved my Offer and they want to close in 30 Days...........WOW. SO, I am taking a lot of Mustang Parts, the "SMI Harley", a Pair of NEW His & Hers "SMI Beach Cruiser" Bikes and a LOT of CS Signed items to the big MCA Pensacola Show to sell. I need to raise about $2,000.00 so I am taking about $17K worth of stuff............LOL.

Started signing some "Intent" Papers at the Bank yesterday, inspection set for Monday, if all goes well I will be closing on April 26th. I'm heading to the MCA Show in Pensacola tomorrow with a few Signed Items and other stuff to sell (I'm a Vendor this year). Once I hit my goal the rest of the signed items will get put away with the others.

Good luck. If there was a reasonable way to ship one of your cuiser bikes to CO I would be happy to help you out. If you were closer, I would be owning the Harley also. I like it alot!

Thanks. I sold the Harley on Saturday and two of the "SMI Cruiser" Bikes (#003 & #004) on Sunday.

Archived