TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gotta Have it Green on its way to becoming a GTS

chief_charlie

Ordered a Gotta Have it Green GT Premium Convertible that was built at Flat Rock this past week. it's awaiting transportation to Shelby where it will become 13GTS0030. Auto Trans, Black Stripes, GTS package, GT Premium Black Leather Interior, and having RTR 19 inch wheels installed at Shelby. Looking forward to it as a surprise Christmas gift for my wife. But have to be careful about posting since she discovered my posting about the 13 GT500 before I had a chance to tell her I bought it.

Gotta Have It Green convertible.

Stellar.

+1

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Im not saying what my next car is going to be, but here is the license plate for it...

A very inexperienced Grabber Orange?

Jer

• 2 months later...

Sure...............

The car was completed in Mid-December. Kudos to Richard Valdez and all the technicians at Shelby for creating a great car for us. All the techs signed the inside of the trunk lid at my request so we'll always have a record of its creation at Shelby. If I knew how to decrease the size of the photos I have I would post them...but all are over 500k, and too large to upload to the forum.

• 2 months later...

Sure...............

The car was completed in Mid-December. Kudos to Richard Valdez and all the technicians at Shelby for creating a great car for us. All the techs signed the inside of the trunk lid at my request so we'll always have a record of its creation at Shelby. If I knew how to decrease the size of the photos I have I would post them...but all are over 500k, and too large to upload to the forum.

If your interested, email your photos to me. I can resize to fit the site requirements and post them to this thread. (PM me for email). I'm really curious what a vert with the widebody looks like.

Archived