TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT power outlet plug

Hi TS Members

I am looking for a special power outlet plug for my Shelby GT.

Does someone knows or has seen already a power outlet lug with the SGT Snake ( like the faux gas cap). I found one on ebay with the GT500 Snake, I bought it; but I wanna do better

and try to find the right one.

Maybe someone can help me.. :dance:

Thanks and Greetings from Luxembourg :salute:

Hi TS Members

Does someone knows or has seen already a power outlet lug with the SGT Snake ( like the faux gas cap). I found one on ebay with the GT500 Snake, I bought it; but I wanna do better

Here's a thread from last year in which I had them made, but MTM doesn't seem to have them on their website anymore. Perhaps, if they can't do it, you can find another engraving business who can and have one made.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45176-dash-outlet-plug-cover/page__p__745792__hl__%2Bpower+%2Bplug__fromsearch__1#entry745792

Hi TS Members

As an FYI, the snake used currently on the GT-500, commonly called the "Tiffany Snake" was used on many GT-350s, GT-500s, and other Ford performance vehicles ( 1969 Cobra Jet Torinos etc) during the 1960's. Also it appeared on nearly all of the Ford SVT Cobras from the 1980's through the 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang Terminator. The current GT-500 is just the last in a long line of Ford performance vehicles that used this logo. The "Berg" or "S" snake has been designated by SAI, post production, as the official "snake" of the 2007-2008 SGT. Previously, this "S" snake design only appeared on the door panels, steering wheel center, and seat belt buttons of the 1969-70 Shelby GT-350 and GT-500.

• 4 years later...

If you are still looking for one, I've got one for sale! I know it's been a while since you posted this thread. I sold my 2008 Shelby GT and it's now available.

I'd be interested, how much?

Still looking for one if you have one. There has to be more out there somewhere.

• 1 year later...

They've had that posted for awhile, but they don't have them anymore. If you add them to your cart, it tells you that the item isn't available.

Seems like it's too much trouble for them to take them off the website.

I made my own.

Very Nice! I would buy one from you if you made another!

• 10 months later...

Archived