TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Building a super snake wide body 850hp

On 8/24/2019 at 8:39 AM, Rino said:

Hello, My brother in-law just ordered a 2020 super snake wide body 850hp. We are curious to know if there is a way we can see progress on the car, pictures or live feeds. 

Thanks 

Definitely no live feeds. Best suggestion is to have your brother-in-law work closely with his dealership salesperson for updates and we can go from there.

"Officially" the only photos in the build files at Shelby American are from the final inspection as the car is being loaded on the transporter. Basically to cover any claims of shipping damage or missing parts.

Steven

Get to know the guys at SA. Who ever is your brothers salesman. They will get you pictures as the car gets going. Here are some I got today! I also have an IG account @laing.todd if you want to see more progress pictures. Any questions 🤙 hit me up. 

064BAE9F-7C45-42F7-B3F4-51A63E76B4A6.jpeg

E03FE6FD-1EF5-4474-835F-3A36FCA455D2.jpeg

B2A83CEB-5945-45C5-8300-D3F76D35C985.jpeg

FD3B679D-7708-45C2-B056-845C6E8E19E7.jpeg

Edited by Toddlaing12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i purchased a 2021 shelby super snake in early October and it was shipped the following week to Shelby American in Las Vagas. In late December I enquired of my dealer who I bought the car from if they could find out any information on where the car was in it's transition to the super snake.  It is now middle of January 2022 and there is still no word.  So I don't know if the dealer is brushing me off or if shelby american is dropping the ball.

On 1/14/2022 at 11:37 AM, Milt said:

i purchased a 2021 shelby super snake in early October and it was shipped the following week to Shelby American in Las Vagas. In late December I enquired of my dealer who I bought the car from if they could find out any information on where the car was in it's transition to the super snake.  It is now middle of January 2022 and there is still no word.  So I don't know if the dealer is brushing me off or if shelby american is dropping the ball.

Milt,

Please reach out to the Shelby American sales department at 702-942-7325 for an update. Be sure to have the VIN number when you call.

Steven