TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby GT - Pics from the Vegas Plant

SHLBY2008

I am totally new Team Shelby and have been really enjoying the page over the past few days.  Somewhere I dumbed into a post that had several pictures of the 2008 SGT's sitting outside the Vegas plant waiting for modifications, the post also had pics of the 2007 SGT's, I can't find that post for the life of me.  If someone could be so kind to point me in the correct direction and or share the pics with me, I would be much appreciative.  

Thank you

Mike.

I just want to say thank you to all the gentlemen for replying and sharing to this post!  I am humbled by this community after only being here a week.  This pictures are awesome, I am glad someone thought to take these as I had no idea I would be a 2008 owner until four years ago.  So it is nice to be able to see what Shelby looked like back in the mid 2000's.  Thank you again, Mike

On 7/24/2019 at 7:34 AM, SHLBY2008 said:

I am totally new Team Shelby and have been really enjoying the page over the past few days.  Somewhere I dumbed into a post that had several pictures of the 2008 SGT's sitting outside the Vegas plant waiting for modifications, the post also had pics of the 2007 SGT's, I can't find that post for the life of me.  If someone could be so kind to point me in the correct direction and or share the pics with me, I would be much appreciative.  

Thank you

Mike.

:thumbsup:Welcome aboard Mike!                                                             :peelout: