TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 boot cover is ugly

John Guyer

58 minutes ago, jguyer said:

Put the boot cover on the 2008 GT500 convertible once just to see how it was done, haven't used it since then.

Is there any after market cover that looks better?

Any pictures of your current  cover you are complaining about? there are multiple aftermarket covers for the mustang.

20 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Any pictures of your current  cover you are complaining about? there are multiple aftermarket covers for the mustang.

Nah he said Boot cover, as in the ugly black cover over the convertible top when it's down. 

OP, I dont know of an aftermarket solution unfortunately

1 hour ago, Macman756 said:

Nah he said Boot cover, as in the ugly black cover over the convertible top when it's down. 

OP, I dont know of an aftermarket solution unfortunately

Yeah, I get that the OP was talking about the Boot cover, The original boot cover isn’t that attractive. I run my 2008 vert with just the top drawn back. It goes down deep enough in the convertible well to provide a clean look without having to screw around with a boot cover

OP, Tasca used to make a nice Tonneau Cover for the Mustang of your year. There are also some hard covers out there but some of them require a rear seat delete

Edited by mhr1961

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:00 PM, jguyer said:

Put the boot cover on the 2008 GT500 convertible once just to see how it was done, haven't used it since then.

Is there any after market cover that looks better?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Duraflex-CVX-Tonneau-Boot-Cover-2-Piece-for-Mustang-Ford-05-14-ed-112457/301735490341?fits=Year%3A2008|Model%3AMustang&epid=3017020886&hash=item4640d63325:g:orwAAOSwuItcpizr

Thank you for all your comments. I have no pictures of the cover or the car with the cover on, at this time.

Followed the link on the previous post. Looks intriguing, noticed it was $505 with free shipping or $388 with $120 shipping.🙄

• 4 weeks later...