TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 original Alcoa Shelby forged SS rims

DValenz

Super Snake Rims only. Tires not included. These are on my 2009 Super Snake. Very minor curb rash on 3, a slightly larger dent on 4th rim. Durabrite finish. Sacramento area. Asking 5000.00. 

For pictures, questions/comments please email me at: magicstormrider@gmail.com. 

Thanks!

Yes they are 20x9 and 20x10. 

At the Shelby bash in March, Gary Patterson, President of Shelby American, told me they are worth 10k. 

As stated in my post, the curb rash is minor, except for a larger dent on the rear passenger rim. I think 5000.00 off their value is reasonable for "curb rash". 

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2018 at 1:40 PM, DValenz said:

At the Shelby bash in March, Gary Patterson, President of Shelby American, told me they are worth 10k. 

Have Gary call me.  I have a set of those wheels brand new in the boxes with TPMS bands that I will sell him for $9,900.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

carnut 12 you are way off on that the real engraved SS wheels go for over 10 k in mint shape the 50 year wheels a little less and the shelby forged even less when you buy a true SS engraved wheel your buying a rare piece and for something that cant be replaced your going to have to pay through the ass 

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:20 PM, 08spersnake said:

carnut 12 you are way off on that the real engraved SS wheels go for over 10 k in mint shape the 50 year wheels a little less and the shelby forged even less when you buy a true SS engraved wheel your buying a rare piece and for something that cant be replaced your going to have to pay through the ass 

The last set of New 20" Alcoa's with "SUPER SNAKE" also engraved on the lips sold on eBay for $7500, that was about 3 years ago. I have seen many sets of "SHELBY FORGED" (no Super Snake) and "50 YEARS" sell in the $4K to $5K range, in nice condition and when there is damage, the price drops pretty quick.

R

Edited by Robert M

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2018 at 3:47 PM, carnut12 said:

Curb Rash and dents for $5K????  Jim I would imagine they have to be 20" for that price, but who knows.

Holy shnikees I guess I should've kept mine, better return then the stock market the past few years.

and I am glad you did not....:hat_tip: