TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rebuilt Shelby GT

Some of you already know I bought my Shelby from auction salvaged. Bought it 3 years ago and have done an ample amount of work. Well the day has come that it is done and what better place to show it off than on Team Shelby lol. Here are some before and afters. Just needs a few small things and it's road ready

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fffvgrrhjsqfya/AAAUGUSmgweZSUWd1TNSQt6ja?dl=0

Edited by Bishop #0447

2 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

Photobucket images are not visible due to third party hosting restrictions.  Please embed (you may have to resize them)

PS, if you can see them it is only because you are logged in to Photobucket.

Fixed it hopefully

Nice look!   It's always pretty cool to personalize your car that makes it yours!!!!   :cool:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

Just read the other post and saw you are 20.The fact that you rescued a SGT and if you are into it right it can be a car you can keep and enjoy for a long time.I wish l would have kept my 70SS  Chevelle after it was wrecked,it was repairable but l lacked the knowledge and patience at the time. Sounds like you are keeping the car for the long haul so IMO the salvage title is not really a big deal unless you plan to sell.

7 minutes ago, 99-9x said:

Just read the other post and saw you are 20.The fact that you rescued a SGT and if you are into it right it can be a car you can keep and enjoy for a long time.I wish l would have kept my 70SS  Chevelle after it was wrecked,it was repairable but l lacked the knowledge and patience at the time. Sounds like you are keeping the car for the long haul so IMO the salvage title is not really a big deal unless you plan to sell.

Yeah I will definitely be keeping it for a WHILE! I will keep you all posted on when it is finished

4 hours ago, slbgtsc said:

Love it great job and congrats on a beautiful car. Do tell more about the hood.

Cervinis Stalker 2 Hood {  https://www.americanmuscle.com/cervinis-stalkerII-hood-louvers-0509gtv6.html  }

Really Good quality hood. The stock hood was wrecked so it was a good time to switch it up. I would recommend it to anyone. My buddy who did the painting said it required very little prep.

7 minutes ago, BlackSGT said:

Did you keep the original scoop? Nice keepsake to hang on the wall. :rockon:

Yes, luckily it was untouched. Will figure out something to do with it sooner or later. Right now the hood is just sitting lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...