TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MCA / Team Shelby Dual Introductory Membership

CSL-Tracey

Carroll Shelby believed that the passion for the automotive lifestyle should be shared by everyone. So the Mustang Club of America and Team Shelby are celebrating the birthday of the Ford Mustang with a special $50 introductory dual-membership club offer! This membership will provide a sample of the best that each organization has to offer. From unique magazines to member forums, discounts and swag, it was designed to get you up to speed quickly!     

For a limited time, your new joint membership will include:

Team Shelby

• Special dual-membership card
  • Shelby Annual magazine
  • Team Shelby official club anniversary patch
  • Team Shelby window decal
  • Team Shelby official club anniversary magnet
  • $10 gift card to Carroll Shelby’s Store
  • Full access to the Team Shelby forums where you join discussions, upload images, access member-only news, etc.
  • Special Team Shelby discounts with key partners

Mustang Club of America  

• MCA “Mustang Times” DIGITAL magazine subscription
  • Two Mustang Club of America windshield decals
  • Full access to the MCA website where you can post in member only forums, upload photos, create classified ads, access member-only news, etc.
  • MCA members-only discounts including Ford X-Plan pricing on new Ford vehicles
  • Right to enter MCA shows nationwide
  • Right to vote in MCA elections and run for office

From track events to concours and parties, the clubs offer something for everyone. Ownership of a Shelby, Mustang or Ford vehicle is not required - just bring your fun-loving spirit!

Already a member of MCA? Save $10 on a Team Shelby full membership through April 25th by using code MCA10 at checkout: https://www.teamshelby.com/store/category/2-team-shelby-club-membership/

Already a member of  Team Shelby? Visit Mustang Club of America at for more information on joining the club here: www.mustang.org 

This limited time offer is the perfect way to see how enjoyable – and valuable – the MCA and Team Shelby community can be for you. We believe that once you try out membership, you will never want to leave!

Link to Join: https://www.teamshelby.com/store/category/5-mca-team-shelby/

Grill 4.jpg

Tracey,

I think this is great news.  I have a question. Many of us already belong to both clubs and pay membership dues at different renewal times. For example my TS membership is in January, my MCA in April. So I just renewed my MCA membership for 3 years. How are the clubs handling that type of scenario?  Best,

Dave

41 minutes ago, IASHELBYGT said:

Tracey,

I think this is great news.  I have a question. Many of us already belong to both clubs and pay membership dues at different renewal times. For example my TS membership is in January, my MCA in April. So I just renewed my MCA membership for 3 years. How are the clubs handling that type of scenario?  Best,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I’m glad you’re a part of both clubs already! This limited introductory offer is really geared for new members. It’s essentially the MCA “Digital” membership and selections from the Team Shelby membership. There is a limited time $10 coupon for a full Team Shelby membership as well.  

I hope this clarifies your question. Look for Team Shelby and MCA to do some fun things together this summer at events! Since you’re already a member of both clubs, you will be able to take advantage of these! Appreciate you being a part of Team Shelby!

Best,

Tracey

20 hours ago, 08SGT1234 said:

Tracy,

I just spent a good 30 minutes searching on the MCA website for anything regarding "the joint membership" without much success.

Would it be possible to post a screen grab of what were suppose to do would be appreciated.

I could not find it either, just went ahead and joined MCA under $50 full year membership.  I am now a member here, MCA & SCAT.

GG

On 4/17/2018 at 7:58 PM, 08SGT1234 said:

Tracy,

I just spent a good 30 minutes searching on the MCA website for anything regarding "the joint membership" without much success.

Would it be possible to post a screen grab of what were suppose to do would be appreciated.

I have sent Tracy's post and description to Jeff Mays to consider including on the MCA website. I will also bring this up during the MCA Board of Directors meeting in Irving on May 28th. Thank you for mentioning that! I agree that this should be a great way to recruit new members to both organizations. 

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, 08SGT1234 said:

Tracy,

Sorry about the trouble! Here's the link: https://www.teamshelby.com/store/category/5-mca-team-shelby/ .

1 hour ago, ChicagoChris said:

18 kit.jpg

This is a awesome looking Team Shelby Membership Kit!  Thanks for posting it!

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

• 2 weeks later...