TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion

svttim

On 2/2/2018 at 9:59 AM, shelby001 said:

Great any help you need that weekend let me know . Going to organize a Canadian caravan so when you have hotel & details  let us know  Thanks looking forward to this event.

Please add me in. Are the Caravan details going to be on the Ontario, Canada page or here?

More details were ironed out this past weekend at the Shelby Bash and that’s good?. The coming weeks will be busy with more strategic planning. Pictured is some of the wall art in the Shelby Museum. Stay tuned for more info. 

7178CBFA-142F-4400-9643-1407CB8F2E7D.jpeg

1 hour ago, svttim said:

We will be putting the tickets up for sale soon. There will be a limit on the number of tickets sold. 

When we were at the bash, Mark Schaller added something about Raptors at the proving grounds!

The track event is separate at 

http://www.mohawktrackexperience.com/

:thumbsup:

we are hoping to have tickets available as of early this week. Again, there will be a limit on attendees so vote early vote often, Shelby American, Tracey and Scott will be on hand. We might have some really nice give aways as well

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

Tim waiting for the details have several here in Canada that are very interested.& have some questions (i.e how far is the event Hotel to  the track)

The track is Gingerman Raceway and there is a Baymont Hotel very close to the track. Gingerman is on the Western side of Michigan on Lake Michigan. We then move to Dearborn to the hotel there for the rest of the events. I will see if I can post more tomorrow. Sorry if its a little slow coming but gonna be damn well worth the wait. This may be the view from the hotel :)

FordGlassHouse.jpg

13 hours ago, svttim said:

The track is Gingerman Raceway and there is a Baymont Hotel very close to the track. Gingerman is on the Western side of Michigan on Lake Michigan. We then move to Dearborn to the hotel there for the rest of the events. I will see if I can post more tomorrow. Sorry if its a little slow coming but gonna be damn well worth the wait. This may be the view from the hotel :)

FordGlassHouse.jpg

If its the one I`am thinking it is been there for other Shelby events run by Robert Lane

Sounds great!  We have had fun every time we have gone to Dearborn for Shelby / Mustang events.  Can only do the weekend events this time, unfortunately.  The wife and I are definitely in and may even bring the son & daughter-in-law (future Mustang aficionados:).  Is there an email list we need to be on to stay up to date on announcements?   

47 minutes ago, Shelbyville said:

Sounds great!  We have had fun every time we have gone to Dearborn for Shelby / Mustang events.  Can only do the weekend events this time, unfortunately.  The wife and I are definitely in and may even bring the son & daughter-in-law (future Mustang aficionados:).  Is there an email list we need to be on to stay up to date on announcements?   

Shelbyville you can contact us at this email address. teamshelby.il@hotmail.com. I will answer or get a answer questions concerning the 2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion. Happy that your family are attending. Looking forward to meeting them.

The Original Venice crew will be joining us at the track and at the remainder of the event. Sounds like if you don't want to track, there will be plenty of opportunities to catch rides. The Ford Truck will be there along with Roush and, Likely Shelby. I will have the race car and will be taking anyone who wants to give it a go. We are waiting on one detail yet and then we can spill the beans. I hope you will all Join Tracey, Gary, Aaron and the rest of the gang.

We have confirmed we will be staying at the Edward. We are waiting the discount code. 

Edited by svttim