TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion

svttim

August 14th through the 19th

Team Shelby Will be invading Dearborn this August. We will start with 2 days of track time at Gingerman Raceway, Move to Dearborn to run the Romeo Proving Grounds on Thursday. Friday will bring a family picnic at the Henry Ford Village followed by a private event at the Henry Ford Museum where you will be able to view exhibits all by your lonesome. On Saturday its the worlds biggest cruise at Woodward. We will either be in the snake pit or, we may have our own street!  

There will be more details to follow but save those dates!!

50 minutes ago, svttim said:

August 14th through the 19th

Team Shelby Will be invading Dearborn this August. We will start with 2 days of track time at Gingerman Raceway, Move to Dearborn to run the Romeo Proving Grounds on Thursday. Friday will bring a family picnic at the Henry Ford Village followed by a private event at the Henry Ford Museum where you will be able to view exhibits all by your lonesome. On Saturday its the worlds biggest cruise at Woodward. We will either be in the snake pit or, we may have our own street!  

There will be more details to follow but save those dates!!

I will try & get a Canadian group to join in this great weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, svttim said:

Looking forward to posting our schedule when we have everything set 

Great any help you need that weekend let me know . Going to organize a Canadian caravan so when you have hotel & details  let us know  Thanks looking forward to this event.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, shelby001 said:

Great any help you need that weekend let me know . Going to organize a Canadian caravan so when you have hotel & details  let us know  Thanks looking forward to this event.

That would be fantastic! A little closer to home for you

On 2/2/2018 at 9:59 AM, shelby001 said:

I'd be interested in going to this event. :)

3 hours ago, svttim said:

I hope to be able to push more detail soon. I can confirm, we will be joining Paul Rocha at Gingerman for 2 days. We will be having our banquet at the Henry Ford Museum and we will be at woodward together. More to come

If not bring the Stang woiuld love to meet you it`s a great event.

t

Edited by shelby001

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

A little more complicated to get it there, would have to trailer it, and it's not a track car.  Well, I suppose it could be, just not a fast track car.

Nobody said you have to track the car, just go for all the other activities, that's what I did in 2011!

22 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Nobody said you have to track the car, just go for all the other activities, that's what I did in 2011!

Like Doogie said no need to track your car,the event is not all about tracking your car but its great to watch & enjoy the other events such as Woodward

12 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Like Doogie said no need to track your car,the event is not all about tracking your car but its great to watch & enjoy the other events such as Woodward

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking about heading out, but driving the Jeep.  Unless I get to buy the Shelby before then, then I could drive it out there.  I wouldn't survive a 6 hour drive in the Mustang.  It would probably do fine, I'd be the one hurting after.

Hey Guys, looking forward to seeing everyone that week. For those thinking about the track event, you can check things out here www.mohawktrackexperience.com and for those that are thinking about coming out but not tracking your car, check out the site too. It's all about having fun and hanging out with friends. Be awesome to see a huge TS contingent all lined up together whether you're on the track or not.

MTE.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, kaylan1521 said:

Hey Guys, looking forward to seeing everyone that week. For those thinking about the track event, you can check things out here www.mohawktrackexperience.com and for those that are thinking about coming out but not tracking your car, check out the site too. It's all about having fun and hanging out with friends. Be awesome to see a huge TS contingent all lined up together whether you're on the track or not.

MTE.jpg

So looking forward to the Track event. Thanks for having us Paul

• svttim pinned this topic

Hey Guys,

This sounds awesome and we had such a great time at the last one it's the perfect time to do it again.

Please keep me in the loop once things have been confirmed as I had planned at attend Woodward this

year regardless so this will be an added bonus.

BTW.. Paul.. love the photo

Event is coming together and soon we will be posting the registration process. Looking forward to the 2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion.

5D6EA379-3659-417F-B15F-810C93427A44.jpeg

4 hours ago, SHELBYCS6 said:

Hey Guys,

This sounds awesome and we had such a great time at the last one it's the perfect time to do it again.

Please keep me in the loop once things have been confirmed as I had planned at attend Woodward this

year regardless so this will be an added bonus.

BTW.. Paul.. love the photo

Randy  Looking to plan an Ontario Region  Canadian caravan to the even`t  if interested let me know .