TEAM SHELBY FORUM

John Cena Is Being Sued By Ford

SAI-Steven

Hmmm, a woman and a wedding involved for a big spender. Looks like it might be a Las Vegas chapel wedding at this point. I concur with the Ford contract. If Ford did not sue to honor the contract, I would expect a lot of law suits from the other buyers who waited in line, met with the provisions to be selected and signed on.

This is NOT the first guy to sell his new FGT

SGB

Maybe not but he did sign the contract that stated the car is not to be resold for a profit within 24 months. The suit states that he made in excess of $75,000. That to me is a large profit.

I totally agree with Ford on this one.

John Cena himself agrees with the Ford lawsuit and said they must enforce the contract. I read that in one of the very first articles. If by more interesting, you mean more twists and turns than a corkscrew, than you're certainly correct!!! Sounds like cheap advertising for John, and that could have been the intention form the start.

John Cena himself agrees with the Ford lawsuit and said they must enforce the contract. I read that in one of the very first articles. If by more interesting, you mean more twists and turns than a corkscrew, than you're certainly correct!!! Sounds like cheap advertising for John, and that could have been the intention form the start.

Good point!

• 1 month later...

Hello again to my fellow car nuts!  As for what some of you have said about John Cena, & ford sueing him on the ford gt contract that he signed and verbally accepted, and then he goes and sells the GT for a 75,000.00 profit! Yes, I think Ford has a legal and obbiligated right to take Mr. Cena to court. And Mr. Cena himself in earlier talks agreed that he agreed to the terms of that contract and that he was going to honor them. But as some of you have said that there might be other things at work!  Like the possibility of alot of pubblicity for either Mr. Cena or Ford, or possibily both parties involved.  For all the talk and media and magazines and also late night talk shows concerning Mr. Cena and Ford and the new redesigned Ford GT , 75000.00 is peanuts to them and just a drop in the bucket for all the pubblicity ! It's keeping Mr. Cena's name out there and also its bringing the spotlight on the newly redesigned Ford GT, which is what Ford originally wanted Mr. Cena for in the first place! This is just my opinion, and my dear old dad  always said to me, son, opinions are like "A ?? Holes " everyone has one, including Me!  "L.O.L."

Talk at Ya!  Later!

"  MONGOOSE"