TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just renewed, any thoughts on the 2018 Renewal Package?

William Rodgers

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#20X729]

You have already purchased this item and it cannot be purchased again. A renewal invoice for your existing purchase was generated which has since expired. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

Need Help?

This is what I got when trying to log into southern plains GG

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#20X729]

You have already purchased this item and it cannot be purchased again. A renewal invoice for your existing purchase was generated which has since expired. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

Need Help?

This is what I got when trying to log into southern plains GG

Well thats not good and unfortunately it will not get any better until this outdated forum software is replaced, even with all the updates and a ton of bandages the forum software is outdated and must be replaced. Replacement is being worked on as we speak.

Please email me a note about your renewal problem and I'll get it to the right person for handling.

Steve

Well thats not good and unfortunately it will not get any better until this outdated forum software is replaced, even with all the updates and a ton of bandages the forum software is outdated and must be replaced. Replacement is being worked on as we speak.

Please email me a note about your renewal problem and I'll get it to the right person for handling.

Steve

You are always so helpful, an Asset to the SAI Team!!!!

Thank you Steve

I can't renew . I went on team shelby and it said I cannot purchased it said I did which I did not . I called go run round . Told to call Calf for get no one picks up ?

I've asked our TS membership staff from California to reach out to you, sorry about getting the runaround. We can & will do better.

Just tried to renew on new website upgrade, continues to say I have already ordered and cannot reorder.  Called on phone left message on option 14 for Team Shelby and sent an e-mail request to Brianna's e-mail as listed on the contact me on Team Shelby.  Standing By -  Obviously something wrong with my status.  Not sure what.

Regards.......... GG

Received my kit today,also missing one item.I like what was sent.

l stand corrected,l was missing the patch and could not find it anywhere.When l went to hang up the T-shirt the patch was stuck in the sleeve.My bad.

Edited by 99-9x

On 12/27/2017 at 4:44 PM, DrHawkeye said:

Got my kit today.  Looks nice.  Just wondering why I got a new membership number.

I got my kit the other day and I too got a new membership number.  Went from 198 to 5269.  I sent an email to Brianna, but haven't heard anything back. I would really like to keep my original membership number.  Any ideas whom to contact?

Member Database Suggestion:

Member_Serial (Auto Entered) = Numberic 00001 increment +1, Unique, Required Value

Member_ID, = Numeric, Unique, Required Value (if empty use Member Serial)

Here the Member_Serial is your primary key and the MemberID can be any member requested value as long as it’s unique. When needed Member_ID can be entered pulling Member_Serial.  If no value is requested then Member_Serial is used. This will allow Member_ID to be requested and allow it to be changed anytime, as long as it’s Unique, and won’t break referential integrity.

I have tried several times to renew and a banner comes up and says I have already purchased the renewal. I have left a message and never got a return call. What is the problem with the Team Shelby?

I tried for 10 days after i got my renewal notice and always getting a not a secure notice,while i was on the phone waiting to talk to a sales person for one hour and ten minutes i tried again on the notice,i was able to bring it up but would not take my payment,tried 4 different cards. And no i did not get through,i also left a message in California and in Vegas and no return call. I will try one more time then i am out of here,it's a shame

also when trying to get the classifieds on the SGT forum says page do'es not exist .

On 1/4/2018 at 9:18 AM, Larry Muskat said:

I tried for 10 days after i got my renewal notice and always getting a not a secure notice,while i was on the phone waiting to talk to a sales person for one hour and ten minutes i tried again on the notice,i was able to bring it up but would not take my payment,tried 4 different cards. And no i did not get through,i also left a message in California and in Vegas and no return call. I will try one more time then i am out of here,it's a shame

also when trying to get the classifieds on the SGT forum says page do'es not exist .

Same problem.