TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just renewed, any thoughts on the 2018 Renewal Package?

William Rodgers

I always renew in November and get the following years Package, I might have missed it, but has anyone posted about this yet?

I dont mind waiting, just curious if this has been brought up yet?

I believe SA are aiming to get the packages out by late Dec.. to early Jan ?

I also renew about this time of the year. I sent an email asking to defer the sending of the renewal package until the 2018 goodies were ready and got a response saying the '18 boxes were almost ready for shipping. So they are doing a nice job of getting the boxes in line with the beginning of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

They sent me an e-mail when it was time to renew, they never did that years ago. They also sent a kind e-mail letting me know that the yearly kit was delayed, but would be put together soon after a few items arrive.

This is the great news, by far the most communication I have received since I have been a Member here. I do not care how long it takes honestly, but the communication is appreciated.

Edited by carnut12

How do you renew. I cant seem to find the renewal page. Seems as I have this problem every year.

Try clicking on the down arrow next to your user id located in the upper right hand corner of the screen. One of those links should get you there but if not you can always go directly to the Shelby Store, see link below.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/store/category/2-team-shelby-club-membership/

Thank you for sharing Steven, looks like another awesome Kit!!!!!

Yes the Director of Team Shelby, Tracey Smith, has assembled a Team that is getting things done.

Now all we have to do is replace this outdated Team Shelby Forum software that will hopefully better integrate with paid TS memberships software. I'm told 2018 is going to be the year with the most changes since TS started 10 years ago.

See attached photo for the contents of the 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit.

Hey Steven, Kudos on the Team Shelby renewal. It looks like a well thought out high quality kit. Hope there is an option to order an extra Team Shelby T-Shirt. Also the quality of your hats is greatly improved. Can't wait to renew. I guess I need to look at my renewal date. Haven't received anything from you guys on need to renew. This is so great to see the kit prior to the start of the year. Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::drool::worship::victory: GG

Hey Steven, Kudos on the Team Shelby renewal. It looks like a well thought out high quality kit. Hope there is an option to order an extra Team Shelby T-Shirt. Also the quality of your hats is greatly improved. Can't wait to renew. I guess I need to look at my renewal date. Haven't received anything from you guys on need to renew. This is so great to see the kit prior to the start of the year. Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::drool::worship::victory: GG

GG, since there is no TS logo under your user id name it would appear that your renewal date came and went. Try using the above links to renew, if you run into problems drop me an email and I'll have someone from the TS office respond to you.

Try clicking on the down arrow next to your user id located in the upper right hand corner of the screen. One of those links should get you there but if not you can always go directly to the Shelby Store, see link below.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/store/category/2-team-shelby-club-membership/

please help me renew. It doesn’t show me as a member. I have sent a message a few months back trying to renew. When I attempt it states that I have to contact an admin

I can’t figure out why it is so hard to renew ones membership. I called the Shelby store and they gave me a number for Team Shelby in California. He said to contact Brianna. Tried the number and got voicemail, so I left a message and haven’t heard back.

GG, since there is no TS logo under your user id name it would appear that your renewal date came and went. Try using the above links to renew, if you run into problems drop me an email and I'll have someone from the TS office respond to you.

Hey I guess I will just call in and try to renew. System will not let you reorder. Must be a glitch. GG

I can’t figure out why it is so hard to renew ones membership. I called the Shelby store and they gave me a number for Team Shelby in California. He said to contact Brianna. Tried the number and got voicemail, so I left a message and haven’t heard back.

Same thing when I called trying to keep my original membership number

Great stuff. I’m still unable to make the link to the Shelby store work. It comes and says “oops” you cannot access this page. Guess I’ll just call and renew.

What is the renewal link? Still having no luck.

The link is broken.......... I tried three times through multiple websites.

When you guys say the link is not working what are you seeing? When I click on the link this is what I see:

TS Kit SPP Link.jpg

I'm logged in and get the following error message in the attachement.

Maybe it has something to do with my "Members Group E" ? :shrug:

It's been a few years since I renewed my membership.

(Steven, I've even tried signing out and logging back in a couple of times)

Thanks...

TeamShelbyMembership.JPG

Edited by 08SGT1234