TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nashville

14 hours ago, ilmor said:

The SGT made it to Tennessee!  Parked in its new man-cave...

https://imgur.com/iy1UzxF

Cool Shelby, nice big garage w/ lots of room to play with the "Big Boy's Toys"!:thumbsup:    "Enjoy your new home"!:yahoo:

Later,

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

I've got some plans for the SGT Man-Cave ... but its gonna take some money, time and some hard work (what else is new :lol:) ......

13 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hmmmmm....I changed mine to Az. And I don’t see the Northeast Region anymore on mine. Weird....

I posted to "Support" ... we'll see if that is answered ... :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your move! I guess I won't be seeing you anymore at the local car shows in CT. I still have a few years to go before I can escape taxation. Hope the Shelby GT enjoys it's new weather. -Kevin

20 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Any mods, how fast is it?

LOL, no mods, but I'm told they'll do about 56 mph flat out.  44 HP 567 CC.

1 hour ago, ilmor said:

LOL, no mods, but I'm told they'll do about 56 mph flat out.  44 HP 567 CC.

LOL.......that's about the HP of the first year VW Beetle!! :hysterical:

Pretty darn cool tho, Bob! 

How ya gonna keep the bugs outta your teeth??? :lurk:

Edited by BIKEBOY

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

LOL.......that's about the HP of the first year VW Beetle!! :hysterical:

Pretty darn cool tho, Bob! 

How ya gonna keep the bugs outta your teeth??? :lurk:

I don't think that will be a problem!  I doubt I'll ever have it over 15 mph :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bob. If you are looking for some man antiques for your SGT man cave ....this place isn’t to far from you. Mike owns the place and he’s got some awesome stuff. Gas pumps , signs and a lot of automoblia. It’s a cool place just to browse and most of the items are the real deal. No fakes or reproductions. Hope you enjoy if you get over there. His asking price is just that ...he will deal. I have found over the years these antique automobilia and metal / porcelain signs go up over the years. Some of the signs I collected for $145 back in 2005 I sold for $350 and more today. 

There is also the worlds largest garage ( Michigan to Alabama sale ) that goes by Crossville Tennessee. It’s the first weekend in August. It goes along highway 127. Tons of stuff and a lot of picking. Traffic also so it’s good to get there early on Thursday . We have been going for the last 10 years and camp in Crossville tenn .

ok late

2D9FA9D2-314E-4D41-9B3F-5A3F362E9299.jpeg

3984AF28-FBE7-4D3A-A1AB-B345B01D871E.jpeg

2A2E75ED-5B6A-48C6-AFC2-D478DF75A901.jpeg

495AE60C-1395-4A67-BFFF-3907375B2B86.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

9 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Bob. If you are looking for some man antiques for your SGT man cave ....this place isn’t to far from you. Mike owns the place and he’s got some awesome stuff. Gas pumps , signs and a lot of automoblia. It’s a cool place just to browse and most of the items are the real deal. No fakes or reproductions. Hope you enjoy if you get over there. His asking price is just that ...he will deal. I have found over the years these antique automobilia and metal / porcelain signs go up over the years. Some of the signs I collected for $145 back in 2005 I sold for $350 and more today. 

There is also the worlds largest garage ( Michigan to Alabama sale ) that goes by Crossville Tennessee. It’s the first weekend in August. It goes along highway 127. Tons of stuff and a lot of picking. Traffic also so it’s good to get there early on Thursday . We have been going for the last 10 years and camp in Crossville tenn .

ok late

2D9FA9D2-314E-4D41-9B3F-5A3F362E9299.jpeg

3984AF28-FBE7-4D3A-A1AB-B345B01D871E.jpeg

2A2E75ED-5B6A-48C6-AFC2-D478DF75A901.jpeg

495AE60C-1395-4A67-BFFF-3907375B2B86.jpeg

Hey Mike!  That looks like one heck of a cool shop!  I love looking at the old gas pumps and all the cool tin signs besides all the other neat stuff!  :cool:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"  :peelout:

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Mike!  That looks like one heck of a cool shop!  I love looking at the old gas pumps and all the cool tin signs besides all the other neat stuff!  :cool:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"  :peelout:

Hey Mongoose, thanks for letting me know about this.  Looks like a less than 2 hour SGT cruise for me so I'll plan to do it at some point!

Is the largest garage a.k.a. the longest yard sale?  That looks interesting ....

Bob

6 hours ago, ilmor said:

Hey Mongoose, thanks for letting me know about this.  Looks like a less than 2 hour SGT cruise for me so I'll plan to do it at some point!

Is the largest garage a.k.a. the longest yard sale?  That looks interesting ....

Bob

Bob.....Don’t give Mongoose the credit for finding that store ....he always steals my ideas. :hysterical2:

Yes it is the 127 longest garage sale. 

Edited by mach 1 1970

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Bob.....Don’t give Mongoose the credit for finding that store ....he always steals my ideas. :hysterical2:

Yes it is the 127 longest garage sale. 

Ohhh he’s one of THOSE guys hmmmmm......

Hey, slow lane Mike!   What's up with you saying that I'm always stealing your ideas!   ????? LOL  :lol:    I simply just comment on some of your ideas!    Every once and a while you might have a good one!   Ha-Ha,LOL:lol:    I have to admit that the Sparta shop looks pretty cool!:thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Hey Bob..... if you are into diecast cars join the three stooges ( just kidding guys ) over at Shelby Collectibles. Chris , Mongoose and Mike. Start close to the end like page 15 or so. Never a dull diecast or moment. Mongoose is considering buying a $27K Diecast Daytona coupe 1:6 scale. Chris will store it in his Az home for him. 

Later :backtotopic:

Edited by mach 1 1970

20 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Bob..... if you are into diecast cars join the three stooges ( just kidding guys ) over at Shelby Collectibles. Chris , Mongoose and Mike. Start close to the end like page 15 or so. Never a dull diecast or moment. Mongoose is considering buying a $27K Diecast Daytona coupe 1:6 scale. Chris will store it in his Az home for him. 

Later :backtotopic:

:lol:

Hey wait.....there’s no topic here. This is Bob’s man cave thread. In a man cave, all things “manly” are ON LIMITS!!! :rockon:

Right Bob? :lurk: 

32 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Who’s the guy on the left ?  The  goose lol ? 

later :bike:

I plead the 5th....... :hide: 

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

:lol:

Hey wait.....there’s no topic here. This is Bob’s man cave thread. In a man cave, all things “manly” are ON LIMITS!!! :rockon:

Right Bob? :lurk: 

I plead the 5th....... :hide: 

Yes, no problem...man cave is in Nashville so it’s all good!!

As for diecasts yes, I love ‘em...but it’s bring one more home the wife will kill me.....so my plan is to sell some and replace with others at some point here...and I’ll check out shelby collectibles!