TEAM SHELBY FORUM

David's SUPER CRUISE TO CEDAR KEY

This will be the Second "Super Cruise to Cedar Key" Event. We meet in the Parking Lot of the Wal-Mart on Apalachee Parkway in front of the Yellow Bank. at 8:00am with a Drivers Meeting set for 8:15am because we begin rolling at 8:30am. We head East on the Parkway (27 South) and then on Highway 98 where we will stop in Chiefland for a short stop at the Winn-Dixie before heading on to Highway 24 where we turn Right and head straight to Cedar Key. We will have Lunch at "Steamers". The PACE Car for this Event will be my 2015 Silver Ford Mustang Fastback. There is no charge to join us on this Event. The Event is the Cruise to the Restaurant at Cedar Key, you can stay as long as you want and leave when you want.

Other Clubs are welcome to join us or create their own Cruise to meet us there. Call me to let me know so I will know to expect you and if you have any questions. David at (850) 294-9491

stgeorgesc1.jpg