TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's The Best Route for Selling Take Off Parts?

I've had my take off parts from Supersnaking my 09 GT500 in storage for several years. What seems to be the best way to sell? For awhile they seemed to have little value but I haven't seen anything lately. Looking to make storage space, so more interested in moving it all.

I've had my take off parts from Supersnaking my 09 GT500 in storage for several years. What seems to be the best way to sell? For awhile they seemed to have little value but I haven't seen anything lately. Looking to make storage space, so more interested in moving it all.

I used eBay and some of the GT500 specific forums on the internet. My 2008 parts had approx. 10 original miles on them and I have recouped approx. $5500 so far. The only items I have left are my original Torch Red/Black striped GT500 hood, 2-pc driveshaft, panhard bar and oem rear brake rotors. There is a market for the nice low mile stuff, but you have to be patient.

R

Edited by Robert M

i am kinda in the same position. I tried selling stuff on forums, but never really got offers. I eventually moved my stuff over to eBay, but was doing Buy it Now or OBO option, instead of Auction Style. I finally got rid of my OEM coolant tanks. Probably only got like $30-35 for them (after ebay and PayPal fees), but they were used and was pulled off my car with 25000 miles.