TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford extends GT350/GT350R to 2018 model year

I did have a person at a legit Mustang parts company say the GT500 will indeed have the 10spd automatic with paddle shifters so if that is the case then why not offer it as an option on the so called last year GT350?

I don't get FORD either because why spend all these millions developing a car like the GT500, Boss 302, GT350, to sell it for how many years then just kill it off. Example, everyone wants the Mach 1 back and I would offer the Mach 1 package every year not just 3-4 years then stop it. I would offer the Boss 302 every year too along with a GT350 or GT500. They Sold all these back in the 60's and 70's side by side and their are buyers for all of them and now world buyers too

Makes sense to me.

GM offers the Crapmaro in multi trim levels all side by side.

LMAO, Ford Dealers are BY FAR the worst when it comes to ADM's. I have over 82 Focus RS's within 70 miles of me and these Jack Wagons are still looking for ADM's. I would bet MANY potential buyers have moved on to the Golf R or WRX. Just like MANY buyers have moved on from the GT-350, the Corvette forum has several that mentioned their first choice was the GT-350, but with the ADM it falls into the Grand Sport Vette price range.

. I priced a 17 Grand Sport MSRP. $69630. For $59000 with corvette loyalty discount. That's a 350 without ADM pricing.

It's what the Z06 should have been. No supercharged engine please. IMO it's the corvette to buy if you want to have some track fun. Dry sump Z51 engine and Z06 suspension, brakes and MSSP tires or cup 2 tires. Lighting lap GS ran a 2:47.1. Shelby GT350R 2:51.8. Just saying.

. I priced a 17 Grand Sport MSRP. $69630. For $59000 with corvette loyalty discount. That's a 350 without ADM pricing.

Exactly my point, and if you do not need the back seats it is a much better performance value, not even close actually. Up in NH at Macmulkin you can get them that cheap without loyalty bonus.

Edited by carnut12

Exactly my point, and if you do not need the back seats it is a much better performance value, not even close actually. Up in NH at Macmulkin you can get them that cheap without loyalty bonus.

Does my car really have a back seat ??

Oh and I forgot to mention GM card money up to $2500 + another $ 750 card bonus in the mail today 5/2/17 Puts it @ $55750 (that's wholesale pricing ) they will even honor the $750 before 5/2/17. MSRP $69630. That's lower then a 350 @ msrp with the electronic package in order to match the GS equipment. The one thing I dislike about the GS is the optional chrome wheels. A lot of dealers have them sitting on their lots. Not a fan anymore.

Edited by mach 1 1970

Oh and I forgot to mention GM card money up to $2500. Puts it @ $56500. MSRP $69630. That's lower then a 350 @ msrp with the electronic package in order to match the GS equipment. The one thing I dislike about the GS is the optional chrome wheels. A lot of dealers have them sitting on their lots. Not a fan anymore.

Yeah, there are some sweet deals on Corvettes now. The GS is a no brainer at that point. The grease ball Ford dealers can shove their GT350s at sticker or more, forget about it. Agree with you on the chrome wheels, my God what is up with that, welcome to the 80s. Is there any other 2 seat, premium level, sports car that can be ordered with chrome wheels?

Edited by orange2