TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Greetings

kazman

Just aquired a '07 GT500 white with blue, Shaker 1000 49,500 mi. bone stock except for window tint.

I have the original temp. registration for it. Contacted the original purchaser today, awaiting reply. It was bought 8/6/07 from Holiday Ford, Shafter, CA. (No longer in biz)

IMG_3361_zps2btqbxgk.jpg

I'll be lurking...

Just aquired a '07 GT500 white with blue, Shaker 1000 49,500 mi. bone stock except for window tint.

I have the original temp. registration for it. Contacted the original purchaser today, awaiting reply. It was bought 8/6/07 from Holiday Ford, Shafter, CA. (No longer in biz)

IMG_3361_zps2btqbxgk.jpg

I'll be lurking...

Welcome to Team Shelby ,nice looking ride , make sure you register in the SAI registry . Enjoy

I'll be lurking...

KazMan, congrats on your GT500 purchase and welcome to Team Shelby. Florida is turning into a real hot spot for Shelby enthusiasts so hopefully you'll be able to attend some regional Team Shelby events.

No reason to just be lurking on TS, jump on in and make some new Shelby friends.

Steve

Welcome and come on in. You will find a lot of great info from car crazy people. The shelby / Mustang hobby has been a lot of fun for me over the past 33 years. Hope you enjoy it as well.