TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT0669 Badges on Ebay

cougarss428

"This is the modern day barn find! " :hysterical:

What some folks will do for money!

BTW.. the description also states:

"These have been sitting in a sealed storage bin for about a decade now. Pulled off the totaled car"

"This is the modern day barn find! " :hysterical:

What some folks will do for money!

BTW.. the description also states:

"These have been sitting in a sealed storage bin for about a decade now. Pulled off the totaled car"

Except there was never a SGT built with that CSM number to be totaled.

Except there was never a SGT built with that CSM number to be totaled.

Well I guess the first part of the statement is correct about sitting around for a decade :doh:

Interesting that seller appears to be located in Vegas? :whistling:

neither would anyone else..... :hysterical: looks like it ended at $105.00!

Surprised at $105.00.

Are they going to try and fake an 07SGT?

Actually, I bid $102 on these. I thought they were kinda cool and I was gonna hang them on my wall in my basement. They're way to much trouble to try and fake an 07SGT. They were just a novelty to me.

Yeah, the fabrication that they were removed and new double-sided sticky tapes applied sounded like a stretch. These are either fake or some from a mod-shop that grew feet or wings.

Interesting. These are fakes? I would have bought them for $100 - $120.

QSS

Interesting. These are fakes? I would have bought them for $100 - $120.

QSS

I didn't say the badges are fakes. The made up story of removing them from the wrecked car and then re-applying the double sided tape is a story. They were never applied so the tape and the story around it is what is fake.

Curious, if 07SGT0699 was never used on an 07 SGT, were there gaps in the CSM through out the production run? What is the lowest CSM and the highest CSM?

There were posts made to this effect in years past that there were some gaps in the numbering..... I'll see if I can find it.

I didn't say the badges are fakes. The made up story of removing them from the wrecked car and then re-applying the double sided tape is a story. They were never applied so the tape and the story around it is what is fake.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks

They're still pretty cool. Not $12 hundred cool but still cool.

QSS

Listing pulled. Wonder why?

I would guess because these are known stolen items which are being investigated. Even if the current owner isn't the person who stole them, they are in possession of stolen property. I don't know for sure, but that is what I would guess.

Archived