TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Ford Mustang being unveiled on 1-19-2017 at B-J Scottsdale

mhr1961

The car looks great and the price is really nice as well. But something I'm a little confused about, wasn't there a 2012 50th Anniversary Super Snake as well? So now there is going to be two different 50th Anniversary Super Snakes...

But other than that, well done Shelby American!

The car looks great and the price is really nice as well. But something I'm a little confused about, wasn't there a 2012 50th Anniversary Super Snake as well? So now there is going to be two different 50th Anniversary Super Snakes...

But other than that, well done Shelby American!

Correct and although they may share the same name, completely different cars including the CSM number sequence. Would be very difficult for them to be confused with each other. Different body, different engine, different wheels, different hood, etc.

Now if you want real confusion just look at Ford offering a 2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary edition and at the same time offering a 2015 Mustang with a 50th Anniversary trim option.

Steve

Correct and although they may share the same name, completely different cars including the CSM number sequence. Would be very difficult for them to be confused with each other. Different body, different engine, different wheels, different hood, etc.

Now if you want real confusion just look at Ford offering a 2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary edition and at the same time offering a 2015 Mustang with a 50th Anniversary trim option.

Steve

Gotcha.

Now that is true about the Mustang 50th anniversary stuff. A guy I know in my local club was telling me he got a 50th anniversary 2015 Mustang. Which to me means that special edition they only produced 1,964 of. But nope his was just just a regular GT with the 50th trim package.

The 2012 50th was also offered on the GT350 as it was celebrating the 50th of Shelby America.

2017 is the 50th of the Super Snake.

You are correct! Only available in Black with gold stripes. Painted gold stripes by the way... :dance:

Actually...also available in White with gold stripes...

Edited by 06H275