TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Supercharger for sale?

• 5 weeks later...

The best setup available, in my opinion, is the Department of Boost supercharger kit. It allows for mounting a gt500 supercharger on a 4.6l. It's awesome, parts are easy to come by (mostly gt500 parts), and it has awesome upgradability for future plans.

I use it myself, i was debating between a Whipple or KB and DOB kit, I ended up with a DOB kit and couldn't have been happier. And it looks pretty nice (pic attached).

If you're not interested in making it an official SGT/SC I would highly recommend taking a look at the DOb kit.

post-43678-0-80269700-1483266398_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jiggy

Nice! DOB has a group buy going on now. $3995 (I think) for the complete kit. All you are missing is a tune.

How much HP did you end with?

Yeah I looked at it and I just am a little confused on the "group buy". I looked it up and am still a little confused. Could you elaborate?

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! DOB has a group buy going on now. $3995 (I think) for the complete kit. All you are missing is a tune.

How much HP did you end with?

I had it downtuned to a conservative tune making +-450rwhp (which is as high as I am willing to go on stock internals).

It's an awesome kit, I can't recommend it enough.