TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Welcome our New York State Director....Michael Bruno

Z-man

Please welcome the newest Team Shelby State Director.....Michael Bruno, who will be representing New York.

Michael Bruno is a native New Yorker and lifelong resident of the NY Tri-State Area.

A Team Shelby member since 2007, his enthusiasm for the club and love of the Shelby brand is reflected in his past attendance at 5 Vegas Bashes, 5 Terlingua Events, 3 Dearborn events and Shelby Run Europe.

As original owner of his now 700hp 2007 Shelby GT/SC (a rare option package), Michael has taken the phrase “drive it like you stole it” to heart. Having driven through 36 U.S. States and 11 Countries in his black beauty, he already has plans for his next cross country trip in 2017, including a visit to Shelby American in Las Vegas and a tour of the historic Route 66.

His SGT is no stranger to the track or dragstrip either, with hot laps under his belt at tracks all over the US as well as the famed Nurburgring and LeMans tracks in Europe.

Michael has many good ideas on events he would like to see happen in the New York area.

Welcome aboard.....now let's get out there and have some dam fun!!!

Z-man / Bill Caron

Northeast Regional Director, Team Shelby

Michael - Please post up a picture or two of your car so everyone can see that Shelby GT/SC you drive so extensively and enthusiastically!

Thanks Bill, and thanks everyone.

I am really excited about joining the Team Shelby NorthEast Team and planning some great events, cruises and get togethers for Shelby & Mustang enthusiasts in our area.

As the cold air has begun to descend upon now and many have put there cars away for Winter..

have no fear....Spring is right around the corner and I am already busy planning for 2017....

stay tuned..........

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Bill, and thanks everyone.

I am really excited about joining the Team Shelby NorthEast Team and planning some great events, cruises and get togethers for Shelby & Mustang enthusiasts in our area.

As the cold air has begun to descend upon now and many have put there cars away for Winter..

have no fear....Spring is right around the corner and I am already busy planning for 2017....

stay tuned..........

Just catching up with this thread now...

Congrats Michael!

We will see you at the next one.

Until then...

Motor on

• 4 months later...

Hey Michael, "Wicked" you did not go to the dark side did you? Oh crap, it's a Cali car so it's not you. :drop: Seen this while walking around near Maritime Museum in San Francisco. Thought I would share and maybe you would get a laugh.

Wicked camaro.JPG

Edited by H0050

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't believe there's no mention here of Michael's tenth annual "Wicked Nationals".??? :headscratch:

Michael has held this get together in August in north Jersey for , yup....you guessed it...ten years now! Tomorrow is the tenth year.

FANTASTIC home cooked food (by he and his lovely wife, Dale) and great friends, fun and conversation! Plus he ALWAYS gives all proceeds taken in, to a Shelby beneficiary. This years proceeds go to the Carroll Shelby Foundation. :happy feet:

Gina and I are going tomorrow in our Gurney Saleen. It will be my fourth time. Can't wait.

Thanks for the years of friendship and diligence, keeping this great get together going Michael. :victory:

Bikeboy -

Michael invited everyone via the Team Shelby Facebook pages, and the event filled up before anyone got a chance to promote it on Team Shelby website.

Since you attended this morning, you know space was limited due to the very special parking Michael secured for the cars right on the 9-11 Memorial Site.

I sincerely wish I could have attended as well. Undoubtedly my eyes would have been moist and my voice wavering as I said my own private prayer of remembrance.

Z-man / Bill

Ps - now that Michael is a Team Shelby State Director, and the Wicked Nationals is now an official Team Shelby event, I'm sure it will be promoted earlier and more heavily for next year.

Thanks Bill. We talked about ya today..... Love to meet you.

Michael (as usual) did a TOP NOTCH job today!! Fabulous food...a big turnout, and lots of memories! :worship:

'Twas a very fitting 10 year event indeed. :cool:

Bikeboy -

Hope to meet you at a future TSNE event as well. I really wanted to be there to support Michael in his event, but I just couldn't make it work ☹️.

Michael did a Great job.

Bill

Ps- if Michael said good things about me, they are all true. If if had anything else to say, don't believe a word he says ?