TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recall Letter

Shelby J

I have still NOT had the hose recall done....cannot find a stealer that is making me "feel it". Most are rude as hell and have no care in the world that this recall is any big deal. I'm not dropping off this car ANYWHERE that I can't sleep at night, knowing its on their lot without me anywhere around. It's Avalanche Grey and most people around here (to include these Ford stores) have never seen it and have no idea it's even a factory color!! :doh: I cannot believe this, but it's seemingly true.

I stopped by a store one afternoon and the drive was a two laner....cars were lined up (already written and cust.'s long gone) 10 deep, each lane. NO WAY I'M LEAVING MY CAR SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT. That same store...went into parts to inquire if they had all the necessary parts to complete this recall. Parts guy tells me "I'm too bust to look them up right now." SERIOUS????!!!

I asked for his name and left. Emailed the parts mgr. and told him the situation. Told him I was a parts Mgr. myself 20 yrs. ago, and was looking for my new Ford store here in Sandy Eggo. He could care less. Unreal.... :doh:

The car has near 900 miles on it now, and I've owned it just over one year. I never drive it, for fear of the hose blowing, and now can't seem to feel comfortable with any of my local Ford stealers touching it. I hate that this car is brand new and needs something like this done to it.

I know, I know, :violin: