TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Competition or seeing Taillights?

39Mustang

Some of us know how very good the new Shelby GT350 is and a few lucky ones know how much better the GT350R is over it, but did anyone catch the article on the BMW M4 DTM Edition? The M4 GTS is suppose to be the best BMW has right now but on the track the GT350R still out runs it so is this new DTM version better than the GT350R who knows but sure would like to see the show Head-to-Head do this test or have someone like Chris Harris drive both and get an unbiased opinion. BMW put a ridiculous price on it even the GTS too so true M fans will never see it. Both BMW M versions are very cool and with the new Z28 coming out and what they say it can do hopefully Ford will make the GT350 even better.

I like the M3 GTS, the DTM is ridiculously priced. I am not sure either will push Ford, but I know the Camaro will. I do not like the Camaro, but the performance is ahead of the Mustang at every level of car that matches up to each other. The SS is more comparable to the GT350 then the GT, the Z28 is really going to push Ford just like the last Z28 did.

Its good to be a Muscle Car fan!!!!

The ZL1 just bested the GT350R Ring time by just under 2sec. The ZL1 was sporting the new GM/Ford developed 10 speed auto, and 2sec over 13 mile track isn't much. If the same 10 speed is offered in the GT350 as rumored then I suspect the two will be nearly identical in times.