TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Pumped!

RoBooM

Hey!

I'm super pumped to be the owner of my 2008 Gt500, vista blue w/ white stripes, 18k miles. I'm having it shipped from Minnisota to Fort Campbell Ky. It's killing me to wait for it. This has been my dream car since 2009 when I bought my 2006 v6 (which I'm keeping) I've got a lot of tasteful mods planned! This looks like a pretty active forum and excited for discussion!

-Rob

post-46775-0-28359600-1473361505_thumb.jpeg

post-46775-0-95861000-1473361562_thumb.jpeg

post-46775-0-78369100-1473361582_thumb.jpeg

Welcome to TS, congrats & good luck with the new ride.

These cars are easy to throw $$$$ at, have a plan, an end goal, and a budget for your mods.

Lol yea I've got a bunch of plans. From what I've read I'll probably start with jlt oil separator and cooling mods as well as traction mods. I've got enough power for now haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Welcome to the Shelby family!!! I bought my 09 last year and couldn't be happier. When I was alittle boy I always loved mustangs. My mom says that every time I seen one I would say " I'm going to have a car like that some day". When Ford brought the gt500 back I told my my wife I would have one before I retire, but at 33 I was able to get one and I couldn't be happier with it. Every time I open the garage door I smile from ear to ear and when I get in it I get goose bumps.Enjoy your new ride!!!