TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd Annual Tasca Ford Car Show and Barbeque in Berlin, CT Aug 13, 2016

Secondo

Saturday August 13, 2016 10-3pm

Bob Tasca III, Carl Tasca and his fastest Cobra Jet Mustang will be there! Great car show at a freshly renovated Ford dealer has fantastic inventory and deals! SexyStang and I will be going. Hope to see some Team Shelby friends there!

13417668_1013652495356218_6165589846827386918_n.jpg

Edited by Secondo

This is the same day as the American Muscle Car Show at Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton, PA.

We go for weeks without a sizable show, then we get two good ones on the same day and are forced to choose....that's just not right :-(

This is the same day as the American Muscle Car Show at Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton, PA.

We go for weeks without a sizable show, then we get two good ones on the same day and are forced to choose....that's just not right :-(

+1 Z-Man! Only so many weekends in the summer for these functions and gotta choose! :shrug:

:)

I'll keep this on the radar for next Summer.

Honestly, I don't think this one is worth driving a long distance for but maybe the big one they have at their main dealership in Cranston, RI is. We've had Team Shelby meets there and even met Carroll Shelby at that one in '07.