TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Custom plates

BLOWN

I am thinking about putting custom plates on the Shelby. Having a hard time coming up with something. Can I get some suggestions from you guys as to what would be a awesome Lic plate name. If you want you could post a photo of your custom plate on here. Thanks God bless

That's a cool pic!! :thumbsup:

The 69 belongs to my uncle!! I have been riding in that beast since I was 5 years old... Couldn't even see over the dash then!! Since he had 69SNAKE for a plate, I figured 09SNAKE would be cool!! He got a kick out of it!!

The 69 belongs to my uncle!! I have been riding in that beast since I was 5 years old... Couldn't even see over the dash then!! Since he had 69SNAKE for a plate, I figured 09SNAKE would be cool!! He got a kick out of it!!

well there's that and the fact that you're OCD... so it had to be! :hysterical:

wow some great Ideas Guys, I was a little afraid to put down anything to how many where made and what number mine is because of it maybe being stolen because of it.

I have 08 TRT on my 08 Terlingua

I went with 14 GT500 on my 14 GT500(lol)

I had GT350R on my 2011, but since I still own that plate, I'm gonna get something to use that plate- just can't figure out what...

On the Dodge Shelby Conversion Van, I got SHLB VAN

And for the new Terlingua, I went with TRT TPS

It stands for Terlingua Racing Team and Terlingua Preservation Society

While I don't really run Terlingua Racing, I did start and still administer the TRT Facebook page. TPS is a bunch of us, but I love combining the two on one car.

Of course, what started it all for me was SNAK BT. On the 2008 GT500 vert.

wow! great ideas. Like Redline and WYLDRYD those are great also liked 2007SGT, What you think about oneo215 says oneof215 or SHLBYGT OR TOFST4U OR GOSHYGT FOR GRABBER ORANGE SHELBY GT.. keep them coming and thank you very much.

Mine isn't a Shelby but always dreamed of converting it one day. Well,you know that song from Aerosmith....Dream On!

post-27473-0-49703600-1467753801_thumb.jpeg

Edited by GT Beck

• 1 month later...