TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Guy almost wrecks GT350 loading it on trailer

I watched it without audio earlier, so let me get this right, they went in the first time and it started sliding (Due to cold tires and limited traction) so they back out and tried going in faster, what a bunch of Morons!!!! Sorry but that is just stupid.

I wouldn't put it in a trailer that tight period, I honestly can not believe people are this foolish.

Edited by carnut12

Well, it wasn't meant to be driven in snow. Trailer was the right call. But unless you have KITT as a Co pilot, and your name is Michael Knight, you should not be practicing speed loading into a trailer door.

I watched it without audio earlier, so let me get this right, they went in the first time and it started sliding (Due to cold tires and limited traction) so they back out and tried going in faster, what a bunch of Morons!!!! Sorry but that is just stupid.

I wouldn't put it in a trailer that tight period, I honestly can not believe people are this foolish.

Car never slide...they just did not center car driving in....

I typically will load my car favoring the passenger side so I have room to get out of the drivers side.

Second time, looks like he hit the wheel wheel with the tire.