TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Be Aware of New Law in New York

If you live there, work there or are visiting, you may want to know this in advance. I suppose this will spread to other area as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

"Footnote: Ze and hir are popular gender-free pronouns"

HOW can they be "Popular Pronouns" when even I have never heard of them? Just because a FEW transgender and/or gender non-conforming individuals prefer them do NOT make them Popular Pronouns. Just another reason to stay out of New York.

Edited by tesgt350

"Footnote: Ze and hir are popular gender-free pronouns"

HOW can they be "Popular Pronouns" when even I have never heard of them? Just because a FEW transgender and/or gender non-conforming individuals prefer them do NOT make the Popular Pronouns. Just another reason to stay out of New York.

Like you I never heard of this until today.

I hope it works both ways - they call me Mr. or they will face a fine too!

Next thing I guess is that everyone will be required to have an identity marker on their forehead.

I can't imagine any of this would hold up in court.

Starting in about 4th or 5th grade (when we were introduced to pronouns in English class) we were taught to use "he" when the gender wasn't otherwise specified. I've not been to the reeducation camp yet.

Edited by twobjshelbys

Crazy . We are just going through a battle of what washrooms Ze / hir can use . Should a person with female/ male features but the plumbing hasn`t changed go in a Male/ female washroom.

Like I have said MANY Times: "If you have a Pole, you are a Boy, if you have a Hole, you are a Girl". That does NOT change until you go "All In" and have the Surgery. A Guy putting on a Dress and Make Up is just testing the Waters, the Guy who gets it wacked off, is truly committed.

This world we live in now is SICK period....today one decides they are a woman after however many years of being a man then you can go in a woman's bathroom...Folkin morons!!!

and your Prez is backing this up!!....idiot!!

This world we live in now is SICK period....today one decides they are a woman after however many years of being a man then you can go in a woman's bathroom...Folkin morons!!!

Well Said Keefers...I dont understand the idiots now a days

Just so you know........we plan to send him up to your neck of the woods soon.......... :whistling:

I'm just gonna call everybody it. That's gender-neutral. Also, they may refer to me as "Lord and Master" or I'll go to NY and sue them.

Well then......I will just call everyone "HEY YOU"............that should cover them all.