TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Coolers for Tech Packs

Not heard anything yet. However, I just got my Shelby GT350 owner's supplement package( which has some nice stuff) and it has a pamphlet with track tips including that tech pkgd GT350's should be fitted with trans and diff coolers. Tech pkgs do have engine oil coolers. I have heard that Ford Racing or Ford Perf. Parts are supposedly working on those coolers. I will be attending GT350 trackattack July 31- Aug 1 and that will be one of my first topics along with suspension adaptations.

I'm disappointed that any GT350 needs to be upgraded with coolers. Should not be the case as the GT350 is purpose-built for track use. My '14 GT track-pack has all the necessary coolers from the factory. I feel Ford has dropped the ball.

Any GT350 not capable for the track is an oxymoron. I autocrossed my old GT500 with its stock radiator (but upgraded heat exchanger) without any overheating issues and they were 50 minute sessions. Ford dropped the ball for sure. Just saying. Ford should step up and give you guys better radiators.

Update on a third party solution

This is being actively worked on as we speak. It will not be a cooler only solution and should be a superior piece to the Track/R system. Track pack and R cars should be able to upgrade at a much reduced cost. Testing is in progress and has shown promising results. However, It will not be rolled out before it is confirmed it works in all environments

Update on a third party solution

This is being actively worked on as we speak. It will not be a cooler only solution and should be a superior piece to the Track/R system. Track pack and R cars should be able to upgrade at a much reduced cost. Testing is in progress and has shown promising results. However, It will not be rolled out before it is confirmed it works in all environments

Thanks for the info Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There are no plug and play solutions

There are more reasons why u can't just buy the new tranny and the OEM differential cooler and have it all work

The PCM and guages are different

I will be filing in Florida, looking for multi district litigation to then roll into a class

For info

Contact Rachel Furst,Esq

Grossman Roth

Miami

305-442-8666

Goody, scum sucking lawyers can make more money.

There is already a topic on this.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92490-owners-of-2016-shelby-gt-350-tech-package-and-ford/

Both of the two posts by this person are on this subject. Sounds like part of the lawyer trolls to me.