TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member in GA

todrick

Hello all. Todd from Grovetown, GA. Active Duty Army going on 14 years. Proud owner of a 2009 GT500 and my daily driver 2002 Lightning. Secretary/Editor of the CSRA Mustang Club. Love the atmosphere of forums and have met some of my best friends because of them. Love the enthusiasm people have about their cars and the relationships that can be built because of them. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Welcome. I used to have a 2002 Lightning as well and miss that truck. Changed out the heads, upgraded the exhaust, added a CAI, and changed the pulley/tune. Not much else needed to be done for a daily driver and it was a blast.

Thanks guys!

Welcome. I used to have a 2002 Lightning as well and miss that truck. Changed out the heads, upgraded the exhaust, added a CAI, and changed the pulley/tune. Not much else needed to be done for a daily driver and it was a blast.

Yeah, it's a pretty fun truck. Already has a Volant CAI on it. Plans are to redo interior and once I change out the stock Eaton on the Shelby, I plan on putting it on the Lightning. Want to eventually make it a nice street truck with headers, 2/4 BellTech lowering kit, Gaylord Speedsturr fiberglass bed cover, and a few other goodies.