TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member 2016 GT350

Ordered in Oct, and took delivery mid Dec. Magnetic, black OTT Stripes, black roof, Track Pack. Handles so much better than my 04 Cobra. I absolutely ADORE this car. My son begs me to take him for rides and pick him up from school in it. Hopefully the rain stops when I return home in two months so I can drive it more! :)

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so warmly! :) I've never felt compelled to belong to any clubs before I owned this car. lol I guess there are Shelby meets or something? I probably have a lot to learn so please forgive my ignorance. I'm probably too far north in CA to take part in anything but the car is so much fun I'll get over it. ;)

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so warmly! :) I've never felt compelled to belong to any clubs before I owned this car. lol I guess there are Shelby meets or something? I probably have a lot to learn so please forgive my ignorance. I'm probably too far north in CA to take part in anything but the car is so much fun I'll get over it. ;)

:reading: ...let me know how the Alpine upgrade works-out for you. What motivated you to get a "Track" model? :wub::thumbsup:

I g

:reading: ...let me know how the Alpine upgrade works-out for you. What motivated you to get a "Track" model? :wub::thumbsup:

I'll definitely let you know after installation. Probably won't happen for quite a while, though. I'm in Sweden at the moment and won't be home 'til early June. :( And yes, I miss my car. lol Last I checked nobody would touch the car to install the equipment. "Too new...too little information...", etc. I got the Track Pack because I wanted the Recaro seats, spoiler and coolers. I figured I may want to race it at some point. And the Shaker audio system isn't exactly mind blowing so I knew I'd want to upgrade that anyway.

I g

I'll definitely let you know after installation. Probably won't happen for quite a while, though. I'm in Sweden at the moment and won't be home 'til early June. :( And yes, I miss my car. lol Last I checked nobody would touch the car to install the equipment. "Too new...too little information...", etc. I got the Track Pack because I wanted the Recaro seats, spoiler and coolers. I figured I may want to race it at some point. And the Shaker audio system isn't exactly mind blowing so I knew I'd want to upgrade that anyway.

:reading:

Sweden??? :rockon::roses::wub2:

Don’t rush back... wx sucks! ...Kudos on the Track Pack selection rationale! Enjoy your trip.

:hat_tip:

Maybe SAI will eventually offer a sound system upgrade on the S550 models soon. Then they could do it in their mod shop. A good reason to drive it to Vegas for the Bash !

SAI? I would LOVE it SOMEONE would offer a system upgrade and soon. Raxiom is supposedly working on a head unit but it's slow going. :(

• 2 weeks later...