TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First new Ford Mustang - 2016 Shelby GT350

Cynthia Olofsson

Actually, this is my third new car...ever. First two were a '97 Ford Taurus and a '00 Ford Taurus. What I really wanted was a Mustang, though, obviously. LOL I finally bought my first Mustang in '99, a '96 GT. I exported it to my husband's native country of Sweden in '05 and sold it for a record breaking $11,500. Used that money to buy my dream car in '06, an '04 Mystichrome Cobra. It had 11k miles on it and I owned it for nine years. Sold it late last year with 41k miles for $23k after I ordered a '16 Magnetic GT350 with Track Pack and black roof. :D ADM? Of course, but since taking delivery of the car in mid December, I haven't regretted one dime of the ADM. I LOVE this car. Coolest car I've ever owned and the Mystichrome was pretty darned cool!

arcwestside.jpg

Guest markham51

Wow...that is a nice ride C!

I am down south for the winter and can't wait to get back and drive mine.

This is a "no disappointments" car.

Have fun! :shift:

Dang Cynthia, your way up there! LOL Took my family on a vacation 3 years ago up through there and it was so beautiful! Was hoping you were down south so I could admire your car in person. I cannot find anyone down here near me that owns a new GT350. It is an awesome looking Shelby. I'm not even going to remind you to have fun with it. I am pretty sure you already know that. LOL

Dang Cynthia, your way up there! LOL Took my family on a vacation 3 years ago up through there and it was so beautiful! Was hoping you were down south so I could admire your car in person. I cannot find anyone down here near me that owns a new GT350. It is an awesome looking Shelby. I'm not even going to remind you to have fun with it. I am pretty sure you already know that. LOL

Yes, I am way up north. Not a whole lot as far as car clubs where I live and certainly nothing like a Mustang/Shelby club, sadly. There is one other person with a GT350 that I know of. He just bought it from Harper Ford. It was their only allocation. I'm sure you'll run across someone with one who'll let you drool over theirs. ;)

• 2 months later...

Great looking car for sure. I finally got to drive a 350. Just a amazing car in all aspects

Congrats on your beautiful beast..... those 305's on the back are some serious meats.

Edited by mach 1 1970

• 2 weeks later...

Mod complete letters on back deck. BB gave me the idea. We both placed the letters almost the same.

It's crazy but not all post I can download pictures. So I did it here.

post-9597-0-22949800-1467324411_thumb.jpeg

post-9597-0-65459100-1467324629_thumb.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970