TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Team Shelby" at the Mansion...

Came across an article about the Playboy Mansion (and other related Playboy assets) possibly being put up for sale and as I scrolled down through the article it was peppered with the requisite photos of the Mansion. Interesting to see a blue Cobra with a decal on the front fender...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/03/25/04/328A74CA00000578-3508934-image-a-62_1458881524732.jpg

post-26242-0-78805800-1458954512_thumb.jpg

-Pockdog

That is 1999 Playboy Playmate of the Year Heather Kozar. She was given that Shelby CSX 4000 in 1999 for being selected the Playmate of the year. It is not Hef's car to sell. The picture in the link above is from 1999. There are several pics of her posing with her Cobra from 1999 on the net. I would post one but I think it is against the rules now. You can Go search for yourselves using "Heather Kozar Cobra" as your search term. She is currently married, has a couple of kids and lives in Kentucky. Don't know if she still owns the Cobra.

The "Team Shelby" on the side of the car from 1999 has nothing to do with what is known as the Team Shelby Site we know today. The Team Shelby of today if I recall correctly was formed/started in 2008. If I am wrong on the TS date, I am sure someone will point it out.

Edited by mhr1961

That is 1999 Playboy Playmate of the Year Heather Kozar. She was given that Shelby CSX 4000 in 1999 for being selected the Playmate of the year. It is not Hef's car to sell. The picture in the link above is from 1999. There are several pics of her posing with her Cobra from 1999 on the net. I would post one but I think it is against the rules now. You can Go search for yourselves using "Heather Kozar Cobra" as your search term. She is currently married, has a couple of kids and lives in Kentucky. Don't know if she still owns the Cobra.

The "Team Shelby" on the side of the car from 1999 has nothing to do with what is known as the Team Shelby Site we know today. The Team Shelby of today if I recall correctly was formed/started in 2008. If I am wrong on the TS date, I am sure someone will point it out.

Correct, the Team Shelby moniker was used back in the Series One and the early continuation Cobra days. Back then it was not referring to a club but rather was the mindset of the new Shelby American employees and business partners.

Steve