TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need4Speed, 19" GT350 wheels

Ordered a set of the Need4Speed GT350 "R Spec" wheels today - not being a fan of the "industrial looking" stock black wheels on my GT350. Four wheels with lugs came to $1740 delivered and should be shipped in May. The stock GT350 tires will fit the wheels which come in 19" x 11" for the fronts and 19" x 11.5" for the rears. The appearance is very similar to the GT350R wheel, which I find much more appealing than the GT350 wheels.

They are offered in satin black and graphite (gray) and have custom colors available for an up-charge. They also come with center caps painted to match the wheel color, or you may use your stock GT350 center caps.

I chose the graphite color for my white GT350. Graphite wheels are shown below.

need%204%20spped_zpsmy4ykhqi.jpg

need%204%20spped%20.3_zpszjryvbyb.jpg

Edited by springer

:read: Really nice!!! :clapping: ...could not find them tough. Actually, could not find a GT350 listing :shrug: . What is the model name/number? Would like to see the other color option. Are they any lighter than stock?

:drool:

Contact Paul at Need4Speed, 888/714-7467. The wheels are lighter than the stock wheels by about 8 lbs each. He'll be more than happy to answer all your questions on colors etc. It is the only wheel available for the GT350 from them.

Edited by springer

Nice! I read through a thread on G6 forum on these wheels. Very impressive.

I actually really like the wheels your GT350 came with. I've been watching for someone to offer a quality set in 19's that will fit the SGT. Several places offer them in 20's but I don't want a wheel that tall.

Looking forward to seeing your new wheels.

Edited by EL SHELBY

Contact Paul at Need4Speed, 888/714-7467. The wheels are lighter than the stock wheels by about 8 lbs each. He'll be more than happy to answer all your questions on colors etc. It is the only wheel available for the GT350 from them.

You have my attention

Have also ordered a set of these in satin black R spec. That way I can run some normal summer tires on the R and set the factory carbon-fiber wheels aside for track action.

:whistling:

I am finalizing my order :call: ...just waiting on my tire person to advice on potential fitment/performance issues if any (.5 in. diff. from a GT350 set to the "R" specs). :redcard: I understand that "Springer" already check; :mademyday: however, never too cautious when it comes to that kind of dough! :spend:

:happy feet:

Edited by Voodoo Child

Nice! I read through a thread on G6 forum on these wheels. Very impressive.

I actually really like the wheels your GT350 came with. I've been watching for someone to offer a quality set in 19's that will fit the SGT. Several places offer them in 20's but I don't want a wheel that tall.

Looking forward to seeing your new wheels.

Jason, here you go. I believe these are replica wheels from the GT350. Try this link.

https://lmr.com/item/MRR-M35055BK/2015-2016-Mustang-gt350-wheel-19x11-gloss-black-mrr-m350

Jason, here you go. I believe these are replica wheels from the GT350. Try this link.

https://lmr.com/item/MRR-M35055BK/2015-2016-Mustang-gt350-wheel-19x11-gloss-black-mrr-m350

Thanks, but those are for the 15-16 Mustang. They have a 05-14 available in 20inch. I actually contacted LMR concerning this and currently they have no plans to offer a 19inch for 05-14.

Great looking wheel! Thank you for sharing this! Now on my list of must haves. I did find the wheel on the site, but can't select any options. There is a lot of discussion about this wheel at the Track Mustangs Online forum.

Plenty of good info there:

http://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=10423.0

For those looking for more photos of the wheel here is the link:

https://n4sm.com/project-6gr-wheels-satin-black-19inch#ferrada-wheels-videos

• 3 months later...

I received my "R Spec" Need4Speed satin graphite wheels this Friday and was fortunate enough to have them installed the same day. Excellent quality and one great looking wheel. (The 2016 GT350, with tech package, in the background is for sale here at a dealership in Dallas. Contact Jim Houghton at 940/902-1690 if you are interested in purchasing this car.)

20160701_180817_001sm_zpslfa3d1tr.jpgcars.and%20coffee.sm_zps8zzd9vyi.jpg

Edited by springer

I received my "R Spec" Need4Speed satin graphite wheels this Friday and was fortunate enough to have them installed the same day. Excellent quality and one great looking wheel. (The 2016 GT350, with tech package, in the background is for sale here at a dealership in Dallas. Contact Jim Houghton at 940/902-1690 if you are interested in purchasing this car.)

20160701_180817_001sm_zpslfa3d1tr.jpgcars.and%20coffee.sm_zps8zzd9vyi.jpg

I like the look of those wheels! Nice find! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Fitment Note

-Will clear 15" Brembo brakes.

-Will NOT fit 2016-2017 Shelby GT350 or GT350R!!!

Application

-Fits 2005-2017 Mustang GT/V6/Ecoboost