TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz locations offering the 2016 Shelby GT-H

Although there may be some in Indianapolis; they are virtually not for rent. They are not on the website. I spent a lot of time on the phone with them and they have one as a display and one as a media car. If you just happen to be there and it's available, you might be able to rent it. That's what I was told. I have 3 reservations for DFW booked.

Locations and amount of cars per location is decided by Hertz but I do see that Indy is receiving the least amount of cars for any location.

Steve

The one in SJ was just there and not reserved, I could have rented it (Hertz Gold Preferred) but didn't want to spend the $400/day as I have to work and it would just be sitting all day. I come here often so may plan to get it when I have time to drive it.

The one in SJ was just there and not reserved, I could have rented it (Hertz Gold Preferred) but didn't want to spend the $400/day as I have to work and it would just be sitting all day. I come here often so may plan to get it when I have time to drive it.

I was going to rent one for the Snakes at the Lake but $399 a day, I will just drive 06H0050.