TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'16 GT350 Production

Apparently If I kept my order, I wouldn't take delivery until November/December... which is likely around the time I could order a 2017. I can't imagine the price climbing too high, Ford seems to be competitive with the Hellcat, which I suppose is the main GT350 competitor. I don't agree with that at all, I have driven the Hellcat and not only is it obnoxiously loud but it fishtails like crazy and I don't think Dodge spent as much time on suspension and handling as Ford did with the GT350.

I called the dealer back...they're keeping my order, and if I want it I can have it or wait for the 2017.

They told me there is a current factory hold on orders, and my order hasn't even been accepted which I placed 3 weeks ago. They said hold's typically mean there is a problem with production or part unavailability. Anybody have additional info on this??

I called the dealer back...they're keeping my order, and if I want it I can have it or wait for the 2017.

They told me there is a current factory hold on orders, and my order hasn't even been accepted which I placed 3 weeks ago. They said hold's typically mean there is a problem with production or part unavailability. Anybody have additional info on this??

Been told the 17's are all ready to order. I would think yours would come in as a 17 model. But I cant say for sure. Well worth the wait