TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2016 GT350R

I love it. Ordered in June of last year, took delivery at the end of January. I've but right at 1K miles on it at this point and I cannot find one think to complain about with the car.

Well I can think of one thing to complain about, the car doesn't belong to me!! Seriously though, that is a nice "R" do you have the electronics pckg., any plans for items, or just content with the sound of the exhaust. While I love the sound in "Sport" mode or above 3k if in "Normal" mode, I still enjoy some music on longer rides. I do love that "R" though.

Excellent choice! :clapping::thumbsup::congrats: What is the production (chassis) number? It must be one of the first “R”s to be delivered :banvictory: . I for one will appreciate additional postings as your driving experience progresses ...especially at the track :shift: . Have fun! :rating:

Chassis number 32. As spring rolls around, I plan to hit Barber, NCM and/or Road Atlanta, and I can't wait to put her through her paces on the track!

@James L Mullin. Yes, it has the electronics package.

Old member here, new ride.

Congratulations on the new 350! I had ordered one in June, as well. A few weeks later the dealer called to say he couldn't get the 350R but he was allocated one GT350... if I wanted it. I took it and ordered our new one to spec. Received delivery 4 weeks ago. I had a 2011 GT500 that I ended up trading in on the 350. It was a gorgeous car but, couldn't justify having the two Shelby's sitting in the garage (it only had 4,800 miles on it). Like you I love the new 350. I tried posting some pictures once before but, I don't think the post ended up going thru. Never did much on the web site. I will try again. Are you by any chance heading down to the Ford Nationals in Carlisle in June?

image_9.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...