TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which Business Name should I use?

In the near future, I will be starting a new Business which I will merge "David's Events, LLC" into. The new Business will be offering several different Franchises. I will be purchasing the Domain for the business this week, I am not telling the full name of the business but I do have a business name question. The business name is two words, it is the last work that I am seeking advice on. Which name should I use?

"___________ Enterprise, LLC"

"___________ Enterprises, LLC"

Both Domain Names are available.

There's a big difference between domain names and legal business (corporation, LLC) filings.... Anyone can own a domain. Business filings are with the state's Secretary of State. There are big differences between a sole propritership, LLC and full Corporation. Your attorney will explain all of this to you.

Edited by twobjshelbys

• 1 month later...

:reading:

One of the many considerations when choosing a name ...is the alphabetical hierarchy. Searches and listings may place competitors ahead of your name therefore possibly missing on new clientele. :redcard: The other is the length! ...I for one do not like typing long names such as Voodoo Child! :busted:

:salute:

Edited by Voodoo Child

:reading:

One of the many considerations when choosing a name ...is the alphabetical hierarchy. Searches and listings may place competitors ahead of your name therefore possibly missing on new clientele. :redcard: The other is the length! ...I for one do not like typing long names such as Voodoo Child! :busted:

:salute:

I already own one Business...."David's Events, LLC" I will be starting another called "GoGo Enterprise, LLC" soon and I am going to work on Registering a Charity "Restore The Bounce" in the near future.

David's Events is for all the Cruises and Shows I put on thru out the Year.

GoGo Enterprises will be for the Mobile Business Packages that I will be selling.

Restore The Bounce will be set up to help restore the bounce in people who have survived a Major Medical set back.

Great! :thumbsup: ...especially the Bounce charity project. :worship: I hope that you can keep the overhead to a minimum and funnel donations to the intended recipients. I am so disappointed with the recent "Wounded Warrior" management situation. :rant2::angry22::soapbox:

:lurk:

If I can get my Charity up and running, I have some very cool events that I am planning..... such as "The Van Drop" I can't wait to do that. I have known about the Wounded Warrior Scam for Years. It has been said that a LOT of the Military Charities are Scams.

Edited by tesgt350