TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby at Barrett Jackson North East at Mohegan Sun

shelbypt

Can we get SAI and TS Northeast to organize a Team Shelby event at Barrett Jackson? This is the north east event at Mohegan Sun, June 23-25th, 2016. I would help out to organize it if SAI and Team Shelby Northeast is interested!! Here's a link to Barrett Jackson's event. http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Home/Northeast-2016/c10195a7-7bfd-432a-b008-e4d303b1709a

Discussions are already underway for this event and others in the Northeast Region.

We are waiting for commitment from different sponsors and companies, as well as for some final decisions to be made, before making any announcements.

Consider this a "teaser" for things to come.

.....and if/when the time does come, I'll take you up on your offer to lend a hand.

Z-man

Discussions are already underway for this event and others in the Northeast Region.

We are waiting for commitment from different sponsors and companies, as well as for some final decisions to be made, before making any announcements.

Consider this a "teaser" for things to come.

.....and if/when the time does come, I'll take you up on your offer to lend a hand.

Z-man

Sounds good

Great to hear about a possible TS Northeast event in CT. I'm definitely planning on catching the Barrett Jackson event at Mohegan Sun since its practically in my backyard!

Keep me posted on plans. I'd be happy to bring the '07 SGT along!

-yellow pony

Great to hear about a possible TS Northeast event in CT. I'm definitely planning on catching the Barrett Jackson event at Mohegan Sun since its practically in my backyard!

Keep me posted on plans. I'd be happy to bring the '07 SGT along!

-yellow pony

Hey man maybe we can meet up and cruise down. I need to check my calendar.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm inquiring about tickets & a room for this event. Any update re a TS meetup?

All TS focus seems to be on the Bash right now. Hopefully more definitive answers will come in the weeks shortly after the Bash concludes.

Z-man

All TS focus seems to be on the Bash right now. Hopefully more definitive answers will come in the weeks shortly after the Bash concludes.

Z-man

Ok. Sorry, I keep forgetting about that thing TS does out west. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stay Tuned, I am pretty sure once, Tracey is back from the Team Shelby event in Europe that she will be letting everyone know in the information.

Thanks. In the meantime as I see any news which may be interesting to others I'll post it up here.

Will be there for the whole event. People are telling me that rooms are very scarce at this time. If TS is planning something , they may be too late.

I'm hoping that by waiting for TS I haven't blown my chance to get a room and go to this.

Seeing all the questions about the event, I inquired about what will be included in the Team Shelby Package. While many things are planned, and some still in the works, a specific host hotel or group room rate is not one of them (at least not at this point).

If you are planning to attend, you will need to book your our hotel accommodations to ensure you have a room.

Z-man

Edited by Z-man

Seeing all the questions about the event, I inquired about what will be included in the Team Shelby Package. While many things are planned, and some still in the works, a specific host hotel or group room rate is not one of them (at least not at this point).

If you are planning to attend, you will need to book your our hotel accommodations to ensure you have a room.

Z-man

Can you tell us what nights? The event runs 6/22 thru 6/25.

Edit. Never mind, too late, rooms are sold out. Maybe next year.

Edited by ilmor

Can you tell us what nights? The event runs 6/22 thru 6/25.

Edit. Never mind, too late, rooms are sold out. Maybe next year.

Are there no other hotels in that area? I've never been there, and can't attend this event due to a trip that was previously planned.

Z-man

Are there no other hotels in that area? I've never been there, and can't attend this event due to a trip that was previously planned.

Z-man

There probably are, but I wasn't going to go unless I could stay at the Mohegan itself.