TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Link to 2016 Team Shelby Bash

MMcGuirk

Awesome! The a la carte options are a very welcome addition!

Just to clarify - if we don't choose the all-inclusive, to register for 2 people (in one car) do we need to make it qty 2 and order/pay the $75 registration a second time? Does this mean we'll also get 2 gift bags (one per person) without needing the extra gift bag option? Or did I miss something obvious?

Just to clarify - if we don't choose the all-inclusive, to register for 2 people (in one car) do we need to make it qty 2 and order/pay the $75 registration a second time? Does this mean we'll also get 2 gift bags (one per person) without needing the extra gift bag option? Or did I miss something obvious?

We had the same issue. I called the Shelby store and they did my order over the phone.

What is included in the Thursday reception? Where will it be? I might come over but the the price of 75+35 makes it overpriced for 2 hours plus two drink cards (if that is how it is done) or cash bar. [i don't care about goodie bag.]

Tony

it is what it is. If you want to join the festivities, please register and choose what events you would like to attend from the menu.

There is no charge to casually stop by and see us outside of the event. i am sure there will be plenty of your friends hanging out

Thank you

Regards,

Michael

We had the same issue. I called the Shelby store and they did my order over the phone.

Tried calling twice and have just gotten voicemail. Sounds like a lot of people are having this issue. Might be easier on you guys if you put up a second order page for 2 (or 2+) people in a car that don't want the all inclusive -- would probably save a lot of phone calls!

What is the age requirement for track days? I'm bringing my 11 year old son on the trip. If he can't be in the car with me I'll likely skip track days all together..

We you have to be 18 to get onto the track (even as a passenger)

Not sure if there will be lunch time parade laps, if so, then I believe all ages are good for the parade laps

Nonetheless, costs you nothing to come out and spectate.

Some great vantage points at the start / finish line with the cars hauling the mail under the bridge

Edited by Cali_KR

What is included in the Thursday reception? Where will it be? I might come over but the the price of 75+35 makes it overpriced for 2 hours plus two drink cards (if that is how it is done) or cash bar. [i don't care about goodie bag.]

Included? How about a great evening with all your horsepower fueled friends,,,, Edited by Cali_KR

Same question

All you need to do is enter the quantity at the bottom of the order form. Check the options you want, enter 2, and when added to cart you'll get a total for the both of you. If you want an extra bag, as I'm sure it's the same as years gone by, you'll have to add that to your a la carte selection as well.

Hope that makes sense.

Same question

You can check the items you want Ala Cart and add them to your shopping cart, you can view the cost/item before you check out and make changes.

Kinda of the same thing SoCalSGT told you.

Edited by YorbaRaptor

All you need to do is enter the quantity at the bottom of the order form. Check the options you want, enter 2, and when added to cart you'll get a total for the both of you. If you want an extra bag, as I'm sure it's the same as years gone by, you'll have to add that to your a la carte selection as well.

Hope that makes sense.

My problem with that is that it then charges double for the $75 registration as well -- and we don't need another set of car stickers, etc. and I wanted to confirm that IF we did do that we DON'T have to check the box for an extra goodie bag since we'd already be paying for 2 (and don't need 4 per car). Just trying to pay the correct amount so we have more $$ to spend in Vegas :)

I tried calling the Shelby store as Steve recommended but only get voicemail or a busy signal every time

Everyone needs to pay the $7if they are going to any of the activities as I was told. If you want 2 goodie bags, then you register each person separately under their name and you will each get one. If you register and mark 2 in the quantity box and fill in 2 names, I was told you then have to order an extra goodie bag but you still pay $75 for each person.

I noticed this: "$75 Registration - This year's registration for the Team Shelby Bash includes 1 Gift Bag and 1 Set of vehicle stickers to get you started with the activities!" Bookwyrm is correct, if you put 2 down you will get charged the $75.00 twice (I added to shopping cart just to see my cost as I am not sure I will be going due to several other trips in the pipe). Either this was not the intent for someone bringing a spouse or another in their car (makes sense) or it was and you each should get a set of decals and goody bag even though the second person does not have a car, which makes no sense to me. I suggest calling Shelby to register until this is clarified and or fixed.

The other option is to register separately for just the items each person needs. If you are able to come Harald and Glenda we will look forward to seeing you!! We called Shelby Performance directly and had them take care of things and it was $455. total. Of course Art and I both for the evening events.. only one needed for the Car stuff... etc...And if we get an extra set of stickers.. etc.. I know Art will figure out what to do with them, A good backup, etc...:) Looking forward to things!!

I noticed this: "$75 Registration - This year's registration for the Team Shelby Bash includes 1 Gift Bag and 1 Set of vehicle stickers to get you started with the activities!" Bookwyrm is correct, if you put 2 down you will get charged the $75.00 twice (I added to shopping cart just to see my cost as I am not sure I will be going due to several other trips in the pipe). Either this was not the intent for someone bringing a spouse or another in their car (makes sense) or it was and you each should get a set of decals and goody bag even though the second person does not have a car, which makes no sense to me. I suggest calling Shelby to register until this is clarified and or fixed.

Other trips in the pipe?.....Don't mess up your perfect attendance record, besides what trip could be better than this?

• 3 weeks later...

I still need to poop or get off the pot on this. Just got back from a week trip Naples Florida and now down to Laguna Hills on family business. When does registration close?

Link is still active for Bash....http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/bash16-ticket.htm

Rooms available with the special code at the Silverton by Calling them directly: Call only - 866 722 4608 give the reservation clerk this code SHELB 16

Art says he owes you a Drink to celebrate and congratulate you on your RETIREMENT! :party:

Link is still active for Bash....http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/bash16-ticket.htm

Rooms available with the special code at the Silverton by Calling them directly: Call only - 866 722 4608 give the reservation clerk this code SHELB 16

Art says he owes you a Drink to celebrate and congratulate you on your RETIREMENT! :party:

I'll get of my A*$ and register today via phone. Room reservations made.