TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just dropping this Rabbit off here...

05mustangman

Not that I can afford another SHELBY, but I hope to see lots more cars n trucks from SAI. I must say I can wait to see the Terlingua for the new year. I've read they may only make 50. That kinda sucks I was hoping SAI would roll out a V-8 and the Ecoboost versions. Like SAI did with the SHELBY GTS. Maybe not with GTS price points but one can only sit back and wait to see..

Where did you get the pricing figure from?

Those are the details Shelby gave during the reveal on the periscope app. There is a link to it here on the forums. The brochures are being finalized and official reveal will be at BJ.

new Terlingua costing a lot more than a Super Snake so i guess you are really paying for the Terlingua name and limited run

I like to own the limited cars as you don't see them all the time but is it worth that much more than a Super Snake, not sure. I don't buy for future value as if I'm not driving it i am not owning it. My 1992 SAAC MK1 is a lot rarer and i drove it quite a bit but not sure about the huge price difference and whether its worth it? Some of the 'options' should be standard which they are not so you can easily add another $5k

hmmm?